PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband very much likes beer, he in the evening after a supper should descend or go in shop and...

julija
08.07.2004, 20:42
My husband very much likes beer, he in the evening after a supper should descend or go in shop and to buy or purchase butylochku beer, iz-for New Year's holidays it turns out that butylochka beer to him perepadaet every day. I worry, today I speak, can it is not necessary every day, especially he knows, that I do not approve everyday purchases of beer, but at it or him opravdanie-in fact I do not get drunk, you can buy fruit, and beer is impossible for me, and not looking on what, not reckoning with my opinion goes all the same to buy, I speak, in fact to me fruit are necessary in connection with pregnancy, he does not understand me. In the summer every day bought beer (two butylochki) - because holiday from it or him. After holiday since pjatnitsy-two bottles, Saturday and Sunday. To me it is insulting, that with my opinion not schitaetsja-all the same psihanet and goes to buy, today the same has occured or happened, buys beer strong. Also drinks its or his one, I speak, that beer drink not alone, and in the company, and it is pleasant to him before a computer most. Constantly iz-for it or this we quarrel. Can psihanut and throw out pi in in a window with me to not talk, and its or his mum is dared or laughs and speaks, what when she was the pregnant woman she would like some beer, and what this love is incorporated till its or his birth, on the bill of shortage vit In so he drinks "vitrum", and what for then to buy strong beer???? Julia

Gorbatov.
10.07.2004, 11:32
Hello, Julia!
Beer concerns to alcoholic drinks.
It contains as well the hop, removing or taking out psiho-a physical strain, a substance.
Many people drink after job beer, who as, who 1 2 bottles, and who and on 10 bottles.
I observed in Germany as people cannot live without beer evening any more. They do not get drunk " in an insole ", but should drink the dose. Otherwise, there is an easy or a light;a mild trouble.
For me it already means, that the person is dependent on beer. Though the person does not consider or count itself alkolezavisimym, but it so. Many, moderately, but on a regular basis consuming beer years, have the raised or increased value or meanings;importance GGT testifying to disturbance of function of a liver of an alcoholic (beer) genesis.
Your husband, from my point of view, already we depend. And it is vain your mother-in-law it is dared or laughs, using beer during vynashivanija your husband, she, probably, has put in pawn a basis for its or his present predilection.

julija
11.07.2004, 07:26
How to me to it or him to talk? What to respond on ego-in fact I do not get drunk? Though why so to become hysterical, if I do not approve purchase of beer? What to do or make?????

C
12.07.2004, 11:11
Mine, already mine, still more very few time has passed or has taken place after break, evenings, and then and by days relaxed without a break or was without a break relaxed (he so spoke!) beer! And that beer in it or this he did not see that no trouble and did or made counter to me! Then kakto all is very fast: liquor, vodka and November, December and here we have left... .-very much with you I sympathize, fine I understand, how it is insulting, when in correct things to your opinion do not listen!!!! Three outputs or exits: he ispraljaetsja, you do not notice or rasstajates!