PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how to be. There are the guy 4 years. To me 30, to him hardly it is more. Jotas...

Karina
08.07.2004, 06:36
I do not know how to be. There are the guy 4 years. To me 30, to him hardly more. We wish to live together (the decision was accepted at discussion of this question), for this purpose there is an apartment in which there is a repair. And so during this repair I start to doubt, and whether really wash the guy I want the same, as. The matter is that all decisions concerning repair are accepted without mine is conducted, I even have seen a apartment not at once but only after persevering arrangements to spend "excursion". And arguments were resulted or brought such, that else basically there there is nothing to look. In summary it has turned out so, that already some things to correct not probably. Though now I should throw all the business or affairs and go on shops in searches of a tile, a parquet, etc. I am afraid, that when repair to end to me will tell or say: " Thanks for the help! " And all remains as before.

Leka
09.07.2004, 20:28
He surprise can wished to make to you and at once to result or bring in the repaired apartment? Instead of you want behind a tile and a parquet to go, do not go. Let all chooses and completes. In what a problem?

_ _
10.07.2004, 04:36
Not on that site has come with such question. 03 (first aid) - means a site for patients. Here only neudachnitsy and losers, bbblljadi and zakompleksovannye ladies' men. Also that such to you will tell about family happiness. And IT is...

_ _
10.07.2004, 17:03
Oh, not in that branch zapostil

Ninel
11.07.2004, 18:41
The unpleasant sign, can he does not trust your taste? And vobshche it is strange, as a rule if the man likes the woman he will result or bring it or her in that house, kotorj to her first of all will be on taste. In fact she there the mistress. The behaviour he allocates or removes to you a supporting part, and it does not mean, that he will throw you, simply subconsciously he shows you who in the house the owner. Are ready to be reconciled with it or this? Then forward.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 01:23
Karina! You muzhichku should be pulled from you on 3 j space, and somewhat quicker!

Karina
12.07.2004, 10:28
Thanks big to everyone who has responded.
To the author of the report June, 18th 2003 14 : 20 : 58
Educate please, unfortunately it is not clear, I represent what threat for the the man.
I shall be very grateful.