PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, you would began to communicate with the girlfriend of the childhood was or former. He us poses...

Neli
24.06.2004, 21:28
Girls, you would began to communicate with the girlfriend of the childhood was or former. He has acquainted us for a long time, we with her have not bad found common language. We have left the young man, it or he has another was. And so, this my girlfriend knew about its or his novel, moreover he also as well as us has acquainted them, and she was silent. This all has casually emerged recently. There was with her a conversation, she speaks, and that here such if you already for that moment have almost left, and this girl very much even the darling, good, she has liked me. But you do not think, at me to you otnoshneie has not changed, we the same girlfriends have remained, I, speak, even you to protect became, when that about you badly responded. Here such situation.

Lena
26.06.2004, 16:31
The normal situation, and your girlfriend has led itself quite adequately and normally. How to her still itself(himself) a message if He too remains its or her friend? In relation to you she has acted or arrived very tactfully. And you would like, that she has told All of you about other girl and simply would act in a role of a gossip? Or that she dissuaded your young man from occurrings with other girl? She has correctly made, that has not interfered also anything to you has not told or said. The most unpleasant seems to me, that for you, that she has appeared the witness to how the man has chosen not you, and other woman. But you in its or her eyes are not become worse, she to you about it or this has told or said. Do not experience, and save your friendship.

Neli
27.06.2004, 15:17
Yes, Lena. You are right. A problem that I understand all and I argue as well as you, but I can not with her after that to communicate. I do not know, a barrier any though the friendship snej to me is very dear or expensive. Probably it dejsvitelno iz-that he on its or her eyes has preferred to me another. In general after that case I feel a full pettiness.

TASHA
29.06.2004, 17:37
So she can wishes to get or start more girlfriends. She can is lonely and through it or him finds to itself girlfriends??? You did not think of it or this.

Olja
29.06.2004, 20:16
I think, that the friendship between you could not be. At my young man many familiar girls, girlfriends of its or his friends, we often spend time together. Attitudes or relations with these girlfriends normal, but I know, that appear at my guy another, they also would accept it or her. It is insulting, certainly, but there's nothing to be done.

Olja
02.07.2004, 08:05
And in general has already bothered, that female friendship any rotten (seldom there are exceptions), muzhiks the friend for the friend mountain cost or stand, and female solidarity is absent, all only wish to borrow or occupy a place under the sun.

Neli
02.07.2004, 16:36
Probably, most of all I was touched with that she has started to paint what its or his new passion good, lovely. I nichtozhestovom have felt myself. Unless the person does not understand, that by this or thus most to another painfully does or makes, suddenly mom wounds were not tightened or delayed yet. Or I incorrectly understand sitatsiju?

Lena
05.07.2004, 09:06
Mdaaa... The picture has a little changed. She, certainly, in vain spoke you about charm of a new passion and about that He spoke about you mucks. Perhaps, if All of you wish to be friends of her, to you simply to ask it or her to not speak with you about your was or former? Estimate or appreciate your attitudes or relations as though she was simply the girl who in any way has been not connected with yours by the man. To you with her it would be good? If yes - that forget everything, that she has told or said and communicate further without morbid memoirs.

Olja
08.07.2004, 21:53
People malicious happen. She can with the envy has started that girl to paint. In general the person by your words bad, on two fronts works.

Shimanskij O.I.
12.07.2004, 09:48
Dear Neli! Be defined or determined, why you communicate with this girl - to learn or find out all new about the former guy or because she is interesting to you as the person? If you are touched with that she tells, ask to make in yours with her conversations this subject "tabu"...