PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently has met the girl - has liked, have started to meet a little... okaz...

Jury
24.06.2004, 14:30
Recently has met the girl - has liked, have started to meet a little... It has appeared, one month ago it or she had a nervous breakdown which has ended in a room of an acute management (respiratory standstill?). It has been caused or called, obviously, by a serious load at university and at job (from job she has left after that a case, parents help or assist). After that to her have registered antidepressants. Besides next day its or her young man (already was or former) has declared or announced parting, and he at it or her was the first and unique, => it is natural, a greater or big trauma. As a result she now, certainly, in depression in occasion of all event. Is going to for some days to go to a monastery...
Question: what to do or make to me? Whether To show, what I to her too feel something, or now it can damage or injure;hurt only? How I from its part can support or maintain it or her in the best image?..

Thanks all...

Daisy
26.06.2004, 02:18
If it is fair, I on your place would not interfere yet in what. Anybody to you of the truth will not tell or say, that there was with health, mentality, with attitudes or relations. Therefore at the given stage better simply to save friendly attitudes or relations, but without recognitions. But it only my vision of a situation. Not advice or council even.

unita
26.06.2004, 16:21
And my opinion, that love and support (only it is not necessary extreme measures in the form of an obtrusiveness in its or her any display!!!) still stirred or prevented nobody. Tell or say, that you were her to be helped or assisted, but you do not know as, probably, she will prompt, that she would like.

Well here
27.06.2004, 02:51
You will burst partly the rights, unita-it is absolutely wrong!. The woman obviously does not know, where itself to put, differently she on it or him is so much all not naveshala. Moreover and with the future plans. If she something also waits from it or him so it is quiet interesa-only to its or her person, with propuskaniem by ears of all soplej-for cries.

unita
28.06.2004, 15:02
miracle is well here in aske? I have authorized someone, and whom I do not know: (
And whence such strong categoriality? Same my opinion, I have is right it or him to state?! Why it I am completely not right?! I so do not agree, could write, " I completely not agree with junitoj " or something like that, it is impossible de so to wound my gentle children's mentality: r

Daisy- And Nuvotu
30.06.2004, 07:16
To people either to spit, or to not spit on something. And a floor, no less than age, rasab the size stops and group of a blood... And so forth... Here at anything!

Daisy-
01.07.2004, 09:43
And to the Unit to the endocrinologist))) the Unit, be not afflicted. It here such manners at local men - to run, sea kale to unfamiliar girls is direct in lichiko to stick.) Fi it or him, beskulturnym. Only consider, muzhiks, it is more than us, and if we shall begin, utopnite in a borshch and an okroshka, I promise))))

unita-Daisy
02.07.2004, 01:40
It is a pity to translate on them a borshch...
I voobshche-that already have had time to notice it, pravdoruby, a pancake...
And it is concrete in nuvote there is something even attractive (probably, really it is time to me to the endocrinologist:)
You think it will help or assist? I yesterday looked " Green mile " in the extremity or end simply obrydalas though in general never in a life iz-for films cried...
(Forgive or Excuse OFFTOP)

Well here
02.07.2004, 15:41
1) It not I in aske. 2) the Question sushchestvennyj-in strategy of development of attitudes or relations. I prav-or all will begin with... rydanij-or from normal attitudes or relations. If it or him interest normal otnoshenija-let listens to me. JUnita-it at you by a youth...)))

unita
02.07.2004, 18:04
And as I have not guessed:)

Well here
04.07.2004, 08:47
Is, is... Precisely is...))) when it is necessary anybody in aske you will not wait... It is necessary!

unita
04.07.2004, 12:59
nuvotishche, you about what?! Into dotage with crazy displays you run?

Well here
04.07.2004, 17:02
It not to you.

Daisy
05.07.2004, 08:50
I "mile" looked 4 days. On a slice. Tears - litre 3 has exhausted. And not by a youth looked))) the Unit, you with nuvotoj are cautious, do not scald)))

The anonym
06.07.2004, 11:17
chichas)

unita
07.07.2004, 20:37
Thanks, Daisy, and that absolutely thought to fall in love with the skilled or experienced adult the man and to throw the liked husband:)

Well here
08.07.2004, 20:37
Aha! chitatelka with me has fallen in love with one week ago... No... Has disappeared...))))))

unita
09.07.2004, 08:19
What you with her have made, the villain?!

Well here
10.07.2004, 00:38
Has sent to JAsnovidjashchej and to the professor ku-kurjap-tsevu.

unita
10.07.2004, 14:53
It is rigid or severe! You will tell or say nothing...

Well here
11.07.2004, 06:43
.. But it is fair!)))

liska
12.07.2004, 03:01
And me green mile not ponravilas-skukotishcha, typically blunt American film where all is clear, is obviously bad and good, more shortly, struggle of goods against a harm. Naivnjak.

unita
12.07.2004, 08:07
And it was pleasant to me, even was surprised, when in credits has heard, that under Stephen King's novel