PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me here such question. The sister was ill with a flu already six dn...

Lydia
10.07.2004, 06:25
Hello. At me here such question. The sister was ill with a flu six days as, called a doctor, she accepted Remantadinum and antipyretic. But at it or her hr. The genyantritis and now he "has raged", to her have registered erythromycin as he always helped or assisted her earlier, and she is inclined to allergiina preparations. But the matter is that in the autumn she has lain with unit of neurosises and still to destination the doctor continues to accept in the afternoon Seduxenum (13), and for the night ksanaks (3 on 0, 25). And when the doctor has learned or has found out about preparations accepted by her or it has told or said, that " antibiotiki-macrolits cannot be accepted together with erythromycin " and has sent on consultation to the psychotherapist at which she was treated. She very badly feels herself and consequently I descended or went, but the doctor too has appeared on the sick-list. Here I sit at job, it is necessary to come to the sister in the evening and to tell or say about result, and it or him and is not present. Colleagues have given the link to your site, something can you will advise? Again its or her messages on reception? But there such huge turns, and the divisional already vysskazala the point of view. Help or assist, if it is possible.
Yours faithfully, Lydia Poljakova Ekaterinburg

child
12.07.2004, 08:05
Use an antibiotic of other group - protected Penicillinums (Amoksiklav) or better) ftorhinolony - Tavanik, aveloks