PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Prompt, podalujsta as it is possible to be overcome with itself: first...

Liza
05.07.2004, 16:59
Zdrastvujte! Prompt, podalujsta as it is possible to be overcome with itself: first at me the boring (a status as in a song at Vysotsky collects: to Me it is necessary though to somebody to kill!), I am then broken: more often dostapetsja to 8 years or summer son, I can not tell or say that absolutely on an equal place, but iz-for nonsense I can blow up, shout, call bad words (a numskull there any or debilyonyshem when something has forgotten or has mixed), pomotat for shkirku, then neastupaet terrible raskajane, to crying with pity and own injustice, kljanu itself how much light costs or stands, I give terrible promises that NEVER In the LIFE...., passes or takes place some days - and the history repeats. I can endure on neskolok days more longly but then it turns out that I suffer or bear a boring up to tears, I leave about other room, to crying from powerless fury, like as I calm down or am abirritated, but all the same I am then broken. Thus very hypochondriac, that I very strongly experience such, that I shall spoil attitudes or relations with the son and the husband (to him too gets, but it is rare). Here as, it is necessary to drink tablets or what trainings can help or assist? I very much wish to be corrected!!! (me of 29 years)

Valery
07.07.2004, 08:51
Liza, take jobs FREJDA and simply read them. Snachalo you of anything to understand do not awake, but continue to read and you will find, that your neurosises because of a sex dissatisfaction. When you realize it, you vytisnite from yourselves negative and stanite the person of positive thinking. The first osoznojte that you the best. I for example like YOU LIZA. Successes. If consider it necessary otvette.

Agaev M.M.
11.07.2004, 08:07
You can be helped or assisted, but all over again it is necessary to understand, in what the true reason of your "flashes". Try to address internally to the psychiatrist.

Valentine
12.07.2004, 07:56
Liza, your status to me it is very familiar. With this problem I have coped with the help vitamino-mineral complexes of company " ". Detailed the information on ph. 8 916 801 12 95