PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 12 years I have met the guy, we have become friends, and then, for the sake of interest, he...

Karazinsky
02.07.2004, 03:44
In 12 years I have met the guy, we have become friends, and then, for the sake of interest, he has suggested to oversleep. It was pleasant to me, I so continued till 13 years, and have then met one more and with it or him have again started to be engaged in sex till 15 years. Now to me 17, with girls at me that's all right. What is it was? Interest?

The anonym
05.07.2004, 05:24
You likely biseksual-both with boys and with girls...

Alex
06.07.2004, 17:40
Teenagers often have an inclination both such and such, it is simple in most cases is limited only imaginations, and at you so all has developed, probably, prosto-could in fact and to not be. I think, that similar attitudes or relations now in your life are not excluded, though you absolutely normal person and with girls too all can be ok as you will want. And in general, people all are by nature bisexual, so do or make conclusions.

Maks
09.07.2004, 17:43
The insolvent conclusion that people all are bisexual - is made by Jew Z.Freud and it is rather disputable. Very much many concern to Freud negatively.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 22:19
Norm or Rate - 75 : 25. And Jews here neprichyom:).

Alex
12.07.2004, 02:54
-> Maks. The most interesting, that not only people, but also animals too can show homosexual bents. It in the USSR it was considered as illness or disease and a distortion, and actually, the probability of display of it or this at each person exists, here the main role is played with psychology of the person if is not present narushej a hormonal level or simply any psychological trauma. Simply if you to it or this negatively concern (by the way, between guys the probability of such attitudes or relations is less and from - for psychological barriers including) hardly you even will admit or allow such imaginations.