PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how to be.. Has finally got confused in the life. At me feelings...

Lost
11.07.2004, 01:11
I do not know how to be.. Has finally got confused in the life. At me feeling, that I fly or treat to a precipice, more precisely promptly there I fall.. Or that the life to slide in anywhere.. In general, vo-my liked person (more likely already unloved) me very much irritates the first up to such degree, that I cannot bear or take out even when he looks at me, let alone touches, at once I am irritated, even I am angry, I can tell mucks and nonsenses... Here is how yesterday, has told to him about all to him changes - and with the best friend, and with the former friend and with the guy whom has met in holiday. And he could not believe in this delirium. Delirium not delirium, but it there was a truth and the more he did not believe me, the I am more to him proved, that and was. As a result - I feel awfully, besides... ju (excuse, other word I shall not pick up), he in the upset feelings, considers or counts that at me there has gone a roof.. What to do or make? Thanks

Kiseleva E.J.
11.07.2004, 08:10
Hello, Lost! When someone bursts on the relatives, it speaks that the attention and care is necessary for you. Understand itself, probably will find answers.

Dan
12.07.2004, 01:55
You are simple not on the place. As Kiselyov has told or said, " Understand yourself " because you are valid "lost". But to understand itself it is not too simple. You need to go kudato, on denek, another that without cares, to see the life and to understand that is necessary for you. Success