PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! Today the world Day of protection of children, and, - to mine, will be ochen...

Ruta
09.07.2004, 12:16
Good morning! Today the world Day of protection of children, and, - to mine, it will be very logical to address in such day with my question. And a problem here in what. To my son now incomplete 15 years and he experiences - to mine the first in the life seryoznoe addicting for the girl. Its or his girlfriend hardly is more senior, on one class at school, very modest, lovely, always the affable and polite girl. But the more terribly that tragedy which is developed or unwrapped in its or her family. I cannot, on the stereotypes which have developed at us of non-interference to another's families, personally to give her advice or councils, how to change a situation as to me personally nothing was told. Its or her all insult and a pain is divided or shared;parted by my son when she complains to him, and he in fact too still as a matter of fact the child and anything acceptable advises her cannot. The matter is that it or she is beaten regularly brutally by mother. Here only two examples: a belt with prjazhkoj on a head or to plant or put in the middle of a room on a floor and to beat legs or foots, will not fall yet, and then to beat legs or foots on a head. I basically know what to do or make in such situations - there is also a society of protection of children, both militia, and different other ways to find upravu on house tiranshu (which, on the impression which has developed at me, vents on the daughter disappointment from failures on personal front, having involved the daughter in a network of lie, being covered with her or it before different lovers). But all horror that this child still has not forgot (and can already be has got used, having developed in itself mazohistskie bents) to suffer or bear and forgive. How much or As far as I know, the father living with another semyoj, repeatedly suggested her to move to the grandmother and the financial support (as - in any way in following year will need kuda-nibud to act to study, and it now nedyoshevo), but the girl speaks, that cannot neither leave mother, nor undertake any steps against it or her, in fact she its or her mother, she likes it or her. Than to help or assist this child? There can be you will give on advice or council for my son how he can affect or influence the developed situation or what words can find for belief of the girl what she will cripple the life and mentality and it is necessary for something to do or make? Very much I ask to respond everyone who though something can advise to advise. Thanks that have read through my letter, yours faithfully - mum.

Koljan
09.07.2004, 23:02
Oh I of this mother troechku in a skull would thrust...

Vladimir
11.07.2004, 16:47
Problem really serious. I in memory still had case with my neighbours (I live with my bride). At us the first goes tambour, we there vskladchinu have put bronirovannuju a door and now we dare to close seldom an entrance door in an apartment... And so, there lived at us behind a wall neighbours, same as we (the guy 25, the girl 21). The guy was not indifferent a little to a glass, and, having come with job or a banquet drunk, the beginnings prouchivat "incorrect"... Korochu speaking I wake up from terrible cries of this girl behind a wall. First, not having understood what's the matter, I have left on a staircase, having thought, what is it neighbours in 4 go a floor (there the husband too quite often beat the wife, she has then submitted on it or him, the husband already sits...), But as there was it our neighbours, but cries have stopped... I have gone to sleep, but only have laid down, again that girl has started to shout... I not longly deliberating have turned out a leg or pinch from a stool and have gone to explain a situation... The Door was on a chain but so has given in to a leg or foot at once... I Run in inhabited (I at them often was and knew. Where she precisely is) and I see, how Sergey zamahnuvshis wishes to strike Lenku a fist on the face, I with scope to him a leg or pinch to a stool have struck it or him on an arm or a hand... That having twisted from a pain (as okazaalos then, impact has had 4 the probe of a leg or pinch by which she was fastened to a stool, I to him an arm or a hand razporol) has fallen to the ground. Then, I "have disconnected or have switched-off" it or him impact in a cheekbone... Having included or having switched on light and having lifted Lenku, I have looked or seen at its or her face: Bloody poteki, 4 5 sections on a forehead, the brow is dissect, labiums swelled up are broken up to a blood, all face in ecchymoses and bruises, arms or hand are beaten, on legs or foots of ecchymoses it is so much. What to count it was impossible.. . To put it briefly he regularly beat it or her, but cries were not, he to her kljap in a mouth pushed... I have asked it or her, why she spoke nobody, she has responded " I Like it or him, but now it will not stop me ". I have connected it or him, we have gone or send to OPOP, and having called the divisional, "have passed" "client" in its or his arms or hand. Well here to tell or say? To the husband of a distance 4 years of imprisonment for drawing of heavy physical injuries (he to her - to mine has broken an arm or a hand, it is besides serious)... Here such here people happen, he beat it or her, and she liked it or him... Paradox...

Natalia
12.07.2004, 00:36
Ruga, it is good, that you such not indifferent person. It is necessary to understand this history. But it is not excluded, that the girl exaggerates, or simply romances to make impression upon your son. I do not advise to resort to intermediary of the boy though, certainly, it is necessary to listen or auscultate to it or him very attentively. And here with the father of the girl to communicate it is necessary, to listen to it or him. Whether well he represents, what occurs or happens between mother and the daughter? When there will be a clear picture, address to the inspector on affairs of minors.