PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And somebody was asked by a question why here is not present prof. The doctor, in all dru...

The reference or manipulation to people.
30.06.2004, 02:37
And somebody was asked by a question why here is not present prof. The doctor, in all others konfah is, and tuta is not present.
Precisely look at local amateur performance and conclusions do or make, mozha and scientific even.

nesmejana
30.06.2004, 22:51
Yes on us already hundreds psychologists of the dissertation have protected, probably)))

The anonym
02.07.2004, 01:21
Yes hardly people tuta frivolous

Aliska
02.07.2004, 19:41
We very serious people! " And what for to us the smith? The smith is not necessary to us! " And whom you want we shall cure!))))

The anonym
03.07.2004, 19:39
Let's cure in understand here we shall cut off there we shall sew, except for hohmy tuta and there is nothing.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 00:04
Let's cure in understand here we shall cut off there we shall sew, except for hohmy tuta and there is nothing.

Aliska
04.07.2004, 18:16
And for All of you deep poddteksty search?

The anonym
05.07.2004, 07:23
Yes there are no what implied senses, people here everyone and cheerful and zloj-and it radvaet, you understand all in comparison..

Aliska
06.07.2004, 19:48
To these or it;this me here and to like! And to see the problems from (from other lips)...

08.07.2004, 03:31
Here simply reserve for loonies, and the doctor has stopped to graze them about one year back and simply observes up to what they will reach. The truth they and in other conferences get it or him))))))))

The anonym
08.07.2004, 23:21
Here also are not necessary voachi. Because and so, letting out or releasing steam, people come to equilibrium) the Selftreatment on eyes at others))))))))
It is good, that here from time to time there are new characters, differently a site uvjal.

Daisy
09.07.2004, 13:07
Probably there was a doctor, then the roof at it or him has moved down - is treated))))

jimmy
09.07.2004, 16:19
People and who will tell or say that doctors if it is more than loonies, than do or make doctors? Cause sanitarov-bouncers, connect or bind, result or bring in ovtsovo-the veal status (the blessing the medicine has well worked on kgb in this sense), and after that are accepted to treatment in the form of shokoterapii or libotomies (and do not argue with me, wadded, I from the past where a libotomy did or made as a tonsil cut out!!!!). It is possible to do it in vertuale? No, therefore we also are thrown. I would name this konfu flying golandtsem, or a stroma of the lost ships (souls).

Herring
11.07.2004, 07:10
The doctor here would become sto-dvadtsat-tretim-superfluous. To not mix up or be admixed with patients (well, so-called, time we vizavi from the doctor) - has decided to retire, while advantage was saved. I an old fish, I remember still those times when he here from "psychiatrist" looked also something discontentedly gurgled)

liska
11.07.2004, 22:03
Yes doctors try to appear here, have run away already a little. And here to me it seems to the administrator this site it is pleasant most, who from them too can takes a great interest or is fond)