PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! To me of 20 years. About itself I skazala-sociable, nice, in...

MARINA
07.07.2004, 22:30
All greetings! To me of 20 years. About itself I skazala-sociable, nice, moderately modest girl... I had many children or guys but with anybody there were no serious attitudes or relations (sex). Guys znakomjatsja with me after a while we rasstoemsja more often I am the initiator of break. At me such feeling that I never vydu in marriage and anybody I shall normally not meet, t. To me that this not ustrajvaet, another. To me there would be no yet a guy to which it was possible to fascinate me. It can and my fault?

_
08.07.2004, 04:10
Z naesh I had recently a case, I devchenku, her have met 23 years, in a sort and on appearance of anything especial, but there is that that such that directly and tenet to her. And the matter is that she not whom to herself does not admit, at malejshchem a hint on sex at once retires as a cochlea in a cockleshell zalazit. I to her have begun ways approaches to search, uh and on I was excruciated with her, half a year for her on ran, books on female psychologists on re-read and have found a problem. And so that I to you shall tell or say, do not experience, at you still in peredi and nedelaj one nonsense which 80 % devchenok do or make - from are given to the first comer. So that's all right, you will find still the boy which you will understand, but also to detain this process it is not necessary. Optimum time of deprivation of virginity from 18 up to 21 years, then can it is begun problemki. And in obshche look or see at itself from, is not present not on appearance and on the behaviour, you can slishkom so to say "choosy"...
Good success to you and that has started to write much jazhe lazy...

MARINA
09.07.2004, 16:46
Thanks for answer DRAKOSHA!!! I and itself know that choosy, I here only do not know well it or it is bad. And why after 21 can begin problemki? Once again thanks!

Klyopa
10.07.2004, 23:11
I became the woman with liked in 19 years and having forgiven or excused mine of will, I think at you all it will be good - take your time.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 01:24
I have lost virginity almost in 24 and any problems at me was not, they were at my more impatient friends. I had not to throw from bed in bed in searches of prince because liked, teachers, I have found the husband in one face. Marina, all at you will be, it is not necessary to hurry up.

Kurovna
11.07.2004, 20:33
So you about what sprosit-that wanted?
Usually at muzhiks such happens... I wish to get or start to myself the girl... But all of them kak-that not so...
You particularly a question formulate, you will receive the concrete answer