PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Your consultation is necessary to me. At me a greater or big problem with svekro...

Natalia
10.07.2004, 02:00
Good afternoon! Your consultation is necessary to me. At me a greater or big problem with the mother-in-law. She seems to me that mentally abnormal person. Once a month she should kick up a row, the last time she even on me began to throw and on the son (we are silent or we respond her not important), but the most terrible at it or her potologicheskoe lies, she so all is muddled, that by me, knowing, that was actually any more I believe to myself. This person simply very terrible, I am afraid of it or her. Fairly to tell or say, it can is terrible, but I guilty business think to hand over it or her in psihiatricheskju hospital, she dovodet me and my husband up to a status terrible trisuna, she scoffs simply at us, well to not beat it or her though and it is it or her not ostnovit. Where it is possible to address, that in following scandal simply to cause or call doctors and how it to make, whether though navrjat we shall make it, but hotjaby the nobility? Thanks!

Tolokonin A.O.
11.07.2004, 07:41
Dear Natalia!
Address in regional PND with the application or statement to the psychiatrist.

Natalia
11.07.2004, 18:00
Thanks for the answer! Probably and I shall make, though it is serious enough, but I do not see an output or exit. And to you Perfect neznakomka I shall respond, that my husband with iskolechennoj a life, blagodorja the to parents (at it or him already would be for a long time both the wife and children has seized the district and does not wish to leave though he experiences all understands intercedes for me and to him popodaet so, that, that a little will not seem to me eventually that, I the another's person, and he the native son but as he can all this suffer or bear I I do not know. I understand all at it or him job such, that he is fastened with district (very serious job, but all taki people and from the Moscow region on job go. Probably we live together owing to attitudes or relations between us, though a situation in an apartment very serious.