PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS Help or Assist, participants of a forum. Prompt, I do not know that to me to do or make and as...

Eva
14.06.2004, 22:28
SOS Help or Assist, participants of a forum. Prompt, I do not know that to me to do or make and how to react to behaviour of the husband. One and a half week he does not spend the night at home. Thought has left for other city. Is not present did not leave anywhere, in the same city. He as goes on job, he calls to me from job, talks tenderly, speaks good words. First I was angry, then became worries, something can with it or him happens, that he does not wish to show to me on eyes. Gde-that in a week of absence he has come to me job, has brought money. Like alive, healthy, with arms or hand, with legs or foots, even pure or clean, washed and brityj. I start to ask, leaves from the answer, speaks solves any problems and soon all will terminate. Where spends the night does not speak. Home has never come. Even at the child to look or see. At us the little son 2, 5, I am pregnant on 8 month. I at all do not know what to assume. What problems can be to not come home. I always trusted him, and of what did not suspect. I do not wish to fall watching or keeping up it or him, to check phone calls, etc. And will not give me it of anything. He speaks be not nervous, calm down, it's OK. But this situation already abnormal. What to do or make????????? Now we live with the son as usually. He every day comes from the nurse and asks where the daddy, and I every day promise him, that the daddy will come tomorrow. On each call to a door he rushes with cry "daddy". Opens eyes in the morning and calls the daddy. To cry or is angry, to state him all or to wait. But for that to wait and how much - it is absolutely obscure. Even on target he does not come. Here tomorrow Saturday, I work. The son at mum. Speaks can will drop in to come to see and take a walk with it or him. But drop in home he cannot. Why???????? WHAT IS IT can be. Advise.

Woodpecker
16.06.2004, 04:16
Carries to people!!!! To me such wife. You do not worry, all will be by way of, I assure you, he from you anywhere will not get to, therefore as as you to him simply to not find second such "unique person".

The anonym
20.06.2004, 00:32
Eve, maybe, (God forbid, certainly) he is hidden from gangsters?

Martini
22.06.2004, 23:21
Can that is valid at it or him what terrible problems? And posveshchat in them you does not want, to consider your position? Though that so does not excite as ignorance. My unique sovet-it is serious with it or him to talk, tell about the experiences, especially about experiences of the son, try or taste, attempt not torture.

Eva
24.06.2004, 18:03
Thanks for support, the Woodpecker, Martini. A woodpecker, you that scoff. And here a unique person. And as on yours the wife in such "non-standard" situation should conduct itself. That to me to arrange a hysterics by phone, or a head about a wall to fight, or to not talk at all to it or him. - to mine, nothing will give it, except for hassle to me and him. To reproach it or him and to force itself to feel guilty? It seems to him and without it or this it is not so sweet. I cannot it or him in what accuse, not knowing the valid state of affairs. I am not afraid, that he from me kuda-that will get to, I am afraid as though with it or him happen of nothing. I am afraid, that he kuda-that has got involved, and is valid from someone disappears. But that for terrible problems about which it is impossible to tell or say to me. And he can works gde-that at night. In the evenings he does not call, and its or his phone does not respond. And change . Well understand, so do not change. Moreover he speaks, that soon all will terminate. What will terminate? The mistress ()? Is not present I do not think, that he so frankly goes on the party or side.

Irina
27.06.2004, 16:34
Eva, you actually the unique person. I could not be so naive.

Irina
27.06.2004, 21:07
Take care also kids, and the husband draw will not seize.

Svo
29.06.2004, 15:06
Children or Guys, at the muzhik the wife on snosjah! Clear business, that " solves the problems " so that it or her to injure less. The silly decision has thought up, naive, noneffective, - but the fact! Yes I to you shall result or bring one thousand versions (gangsters, final break with the mistress, working off of debts, etc.), but not in a reality have put. Eh if Eva hardly more to him has believed, that would become easier before large cares. And the guy - foolishly operates or works - who argues?

Irina
30.06.2004, 12:45
Well here also do not argue. Let Eve will borrow or occupy in itself and you.

Opinion
04.07.2004, 08:30
Madam, to me your confidence.

Snezhana
08.07.2004, 06:29
Eve, would not be desirable you to upset, but I am afraid, that at your husband other woman... To me the history odin-v-one, as yours is known... What to you to do or make? It is not necessary to speak the son that it is vain to not encourage, that the daddy will come tomorrow, tell or say to him, for example, that the daddy has left for business trip... And with the husband you should talk, tell or say seriously, that so cannot proceed more, that you waited already enough is not known that, that you ustali to be excruciated by uncertainty - let will tell to you the truth that occurs or happens. And if at it or him other woman Both of you should be made a decision on the further joint life - whether you are ready to forgive or excuse it or him for the sake of conservation of family, and to your husband - to be defined or determined at last in the choice... I wish you sincere forces!!

11.07.2004, 17:37
My God! What calmness!
Nuchite!!!! What with the husband? Strange type....