PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem such: my husband has a business so it has turned out, that while firm eshch...

JULJA
03.07.2004, 20:51
Problem such: my husband has a business so it has turned out, that while the firm yet has not typed or collected financial turns or turnovers, I (wife) should help or assist him at job. It lasts the whole year. As a result: at home - it's OK, and at job - constantly conflict. to. I am engaged not in the job (accounts department) which is not pleasant to me and I do or make mistakes or errors, it and angers the husband. At times it would be desirable to throw in general everything, but nemogu, t. To. While there is no opportunity to pay money to other person. How to enter such situation? To stop to help or assist and find job on itself?

Willi
07.07.2004, 09:39
JUlja - it is possible to not employ the bookkeeper for full day, and to employ frilansera... It pomozhit to reduce the conflict...

Nata
07.07.2004, 16:28
While the bookkeeper coming, for example, of 2 times a week or even less often will consult with firm small turns or turnovers also. And it costs or stands much more cheaply, than a permanent job at office.

11.07.2004, 15:45
Suggest him to be the bookkeeper and look or see at its or his mistakes or errors