PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please advice or council the matter is that in family has occured or happened unpleasant si...

Lena
10.07.2004, 17:10
Help or Assist please advice or council the matter is that in family there was a unpleasant situation. My husband met the girl to me about it or this spoke, and I did not believe or simply did not wish to believe, because in family the attitude or relation perfect. And here one of these days he goes together with her by the machine or car and forces down the passer-by after that I learn or find out the truth. Prompt that to me to do or make some days I nesplju I at the crossroads neznaju what to do or make. He to me has told or said if can forgive or excuse, as she said when they have begun he to her I have told or said family never I shall throw. He speaks, what is it what that delusion. Prompt, advise, help or assist.

Lilja
10.07.2004, 21:28
Hello, Lena! For the beginning it is necessary to talk to the husband and to ask, what it or him does not arrange with you, what has pulled on the left? And simultaneously answer a question: whether is comprehensible basically to you what at the husband you not unique sex partnersha? In any case do not panic. The reason happened most likely not in you, and in character of the spouse.

Gera
11.07.2004, 05:57
Lena the main thing without a panic if mozhesh forgive or excuse.
Remember simple true, that nehochet to do or make
The wife will do or make that other woman.

jimmy
11.07.2004, 12:46
Dear, not budte the little fool, accept that your husband is not monogamous, - live and be pleased, do not accept - let marries the girl, and passers-by forces down with you.