PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say, please, on a question. The matter is that we with the husband in...

Olga
29.06.2004, 19:23
Hello. Tell or say, please, on a question. The matter is that we sometimes start to quarrel with the husband unjustly, not izzachego. Have not quarrelled never, and whether now chut-every day Earlier when met for two years. And yesterday have sworn, and then together cried, because we do not understand where our tenderness has got to. Please advise as to save attitudes or relations.

Aja
03.07.2004, 06:14
Oh, if the nobility...

Kiseleva E.J.
03.07.2004, 14:41
Hello, Olga! I shall tell or say only, that you mozhite to know the reason of your causeless quarrels which never happen without the reason. Simply there are reasons superficial and obvious (for example, utensils behind itself has not cleaned or removed, a shirt not so on a hanger has hung up, etc.) and deep which are the starting mechanism of such feeling as razdrozhenie. Like that's all right, but... There is a quarrel. Such family as yours, very much often happen visitors at my sessions. And together with me and my colleague the psychologist we help or assist family to find and find the " family I ".

marusja
06.07.2004, 21:50
Really it is necessary to understand where your tenderness has got to...

The anonym
09.07.2004, 17:18
And what for to understand another's tenderness? Here to consult in the feelings and sensations.

marusja
11.07.2004, 10:32
Consult. Success to you.