PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, why at my girl it is now observed any...

neschatsnyj
11.07.2004, 01:15
Prompt, please, why at my girl any causeless depression, her of 15 years is now observed, it became very complex or difficult to her to communicate with me, she feels with me very much skovanno, I very much suffer from it or this, I try to console it or her, but from it or this she can sharply respond me when we only started to meet, with her was similar, but she kak-that did not concentrate attention, and now, I cannot understand it or her up to the extremity or end why she with me does not leave to walk. PROMPT what to do or make she so cannot any more, in advance thanks, it is very grateful. And why she very much is nervous, when nahozhoditsja with me series.

oshn
11.07.2004, 09:50
Because, the sonny, you already read through book and someone another series or on the approach, and you ears clap. idi-ka you from it or her also do not irritate - naprasnu the child. Though, itself still the child. Not rastraivajsja, release or let off it or her in dark blue the sea. Let to itself floats and rezvitsja on freedom.