PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a New Year's holiday uvidili as my husband kisses in a corridor mine podr...

Lina, 35 years
01.07.2004, 02:11
On a New Year's holiday uvidili as my husband kisses in a corridor my girlfriend. Both of them were drunk enough. Next day the husband begged it or him to forgive or excuse, has told or said, what all this is frivolous, what he does not know, how it has turned out, nothing thought, I have forgiven or excused it or him, we together 14 years and for all this time he did not allow occasions to be jealous it or him, but the trust is lost, all time in a head silly ideas (and suddenly they meet or he me any more does not like) climb, what to me to do or make? With the girlfriend too I do not wish to communicate... Prompt something!

The anonym
01.07.2004, 18:20
It is possible for the girl-friend, I many times so came across. New year, vmazali, you druzhbany. Go on world or global and overturn wine glasses.

Lina, 35 years
02.07.2004, 23:47
And how, interestingly, your wife reacted to it?

Masha
05.07.2004, 18:19
To behave so that your husband drank only on holidays and felt with you the person, instead of a subject in a facilities or an economy...

To Masha
07.07.2004, 03:28
Why you have solved, what he feels a subject in a facilities or an economy? I like it or him, I care about itself, he fine sees it and knows it, therefore never expected from it or him such, he has hurted me very much!!!

Zemljanikina
10.07.2004, 09:11
Lina, and what for you " an occasion for jealousy "? He became to you to less close or attentive, has changed, or you are disturbed more with own imaginations on a subject of its or his change? In any case, ask sebja-and whether you wish to know the truth? You have already forgiven or excused it or him, so to what yourself to irritate suspicions and doubts? Have made a decision, have made vybor-live with it or him. There is a good principle: if you can change chto-to-change, net-accept all as is. Success.

Shimanskij O.I.
11.07.2004, 09:41
Dear Lina!

Most likely, your husband and itself feels guilty for the pain caused to you. If attitudes or relations with it or him always were frank and confidential, it is necessary to give him " the right to a mistake or an error " - certainly in case you trust him also it or him like. Success to you!