PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently I became what that irritable in transport. neljublju tol...

Sasha
05.07.2004, 23:21
Recently I became what that irritable in transport. neljublju a second-hand market when who that presses close I can push or push for a rage or skazat che a string. Have got already. You will come into the bus, von that still that push all. Vblin a marasmus. With such "successes" can and to set to an erypsipelas, yes?

Katya
07.07.2004, 00:21
At me last time the same status:) Has got public transport, and personal I can not allow:)) Try to avoid rush hours, time to grow fond of all mankind it is not possible.

Iriha
08.07.2004, 02:35
It is spring dipressija. Have a drink vitaminchiki or calmatives. Have more a rest. And the answer to your question: yes.

John
09.07.2004, 00:03
To an erypsipelas can set, it is natural:-)
Look, who presses close to you, and react sootvetsvenno.

Sasha
09.07.2004, 20:55
Uh and if the vagabond in the underground will enter, it in general! The Mood to chertjam slides. In institute normally to not reach. I come on employment or occupations with a malicious physiognomy. A rush hour always you will not avoid, and with personal transport others nervishki will be:) That fuses in city centre only cost or stand!!! Horror!

Sasha
11.07.2004, 09:08
Jannete, you iz-for borders and probably do not know our problems:)) And in institute anybody also does not stir or prevent and does not irritate:)