PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here I do not know as to concern to one person. I work together with one women...

Asya
06.07.2004, 16:30
Here I do not know as to concern to one person. I work together with one woman. All in her like is normal except for pathological imagination))). Never I heard from it or her a truthful statement of events. While we badly knew it or her she was in time narasskazyvat about myself a heap of different histories. Then I have learned or have found out that all this lies of pure or clean water. Like as it she about herself said lies also to job it did not stir or prevent but now I can not trust her in general. She cheerful and clockwork devchenka and I vtselom to her ehorosho concern but here kak-that to force it or her to not say lies - not offending direct mistrust.

Huch
07.07.2004, 05:05
Prepared fire wood for a fireplace, has not calculated also an acute axe has chopped off to itself a floor of a fingernail with meat, has put or applied the chopped off piece of a finger, has redressed and, eventually he has got accustomed. Kak-that on one party have asked me about my curve finger. I have told this history with very seryoznym a look, only the enclosed piece of meat to a finger there was a shish kebab. And bewildered I said listening or hearing: Represent he has got accustomed.!) all have believed, at me talent to hang up noodles on ears. Met friends in city later, whether they asked again me on the business it was so.) your friend Can likes a joke of the same plan?)

Asya
07.07.2004, 11:20
Yes there is no she not specially composes something. This all seems to me from a disadvantage of events of a life. She thinks out that went to the girlfriend to England and a vein in the latch and participated in any high-society entertainments. Or that has sworn with the mother-in-law and she having started in it or her a plate has broken an aquarium... Then we longly thought that she gets divorced from husband - in stories he already rented the apartment and bore or took out things and there was that its or her husband of all this time and did not guess such collisions... On me and the God with her let decorates the life as can but it is bad as on job she says lies not having blinked an eye - as it or her to teach?

Huch
07.07.2004, 13:36
The person mentally runs in the the future, closely or attentively listens to your reaction and does or makes for itself more correct decisions.

Asya
08.07.2004, 03:07
Can tell or say simply to her in clear - about itself mould that you want, but if you will tell lies on business - with you I shall not work more. I kak-that did not try to secure it or her to a wall exposures - it is a pity to deprive with illusions))). The truth on myself I know - to say lies only begin - never you will stop especially if believe.

JUlka
09.07.2004, 02:16
Yes, a situation. It is indeed ridiculous - " while ridiculously ", and here if she will take a great interest and will start to say lies not harmlessly, and with consequences then will be already sad. If do not wish it or her to offend simply budte on the check as soon as will try "to be beyond" - postavte on a place. Alter you it or her cannot, it " in a blood " vidat.

Glashka
09.07.2004, 12:55
Here at me the chief such!! Tells lies, as a dog! Everywhere was, all saw and zavralsja once so, that has told or said, that on one plank beds with Vysotsky sat. And the main thing, that then speaks, that he did not speak it or this. We on on a dictophone have written down it or him and prodemonstrirovali-has all the same got out. There lives the person in it or this. Pathological lie. We is simple now it or him we do not listen, as speak in people: " the Dog barks, the wind blows ". We neigh, certainly. But in general people such to be careful it is necessary. It is illness or disease, not infectious, but can do much harm, if an ear to not hold vostro!

Asya
10.07.2004, 02:21
Yes I here also try kak-to separate that grains from plevel, but sometimes angrily takes - the adult person - 30 years soon, and malejshchej the responsibility for the tongue. Here a trifle any skrvt you are afraid - will emerge - then not otopreshsja and to her to tell lies as vodichki to have a drink.

Herring
11.07.2004, 08:05
By the way, it can be the erased form of an alienation. Simply she does not notice, how confuses desirable with valid, and it speaks about otstutstvii criticisms of the actions. And it to not eat any more it is good... So... Well it at worst.