PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear those who has gone through depression in the age of " far for 30 ". If it is possible...

AND.
06.07.2004, 17:37
Dear those who has gone through depression in the age of " far for 30 ". If it is possible, share, pliz as who left it or her. At everyone the way, but suddenly is useful... Thanks.

Eva
06.07.2004, 23:03
Greetings, I left depression by means of the family, friends and navigation in basejne, except for it or this still was engaged in auto-training, adjusted or set up myself only on positive things in the life and they have not kept itself waiting.
Success to you!

Masha
07.07.2004, 18:39
Still if you the person religious helps or assists a confession and a participle

The anonym
08.07.2004, 14:59
Your depression, mental anguish, occurs or happens because, that the nature tries to draw your attention to your internal maintenance or contents, and you continue to cling for external. Try to investigate or research your ideas, your sensations, feelings. Learn to sit easy, without movement, and to observe of itself, to go deep into the pain and to investigate or research it or her. Study in contemplation, meditation.

Vupi
09.07.2004, 19:08
And, descend or go on this site www. deir. org, communicate to people. Visit on trenninge, simply can enter into an own vital track, about depression and do not recollect, what is it such.

Lo
11.07.2004, 05:45
Very much self-improvement, depending on vashchego taste helps or assists. Personally I developed or produced to myself a class figure (shaping, a diet), was engaged ajkido, including philosophy, studied in ascetism, learned or taught also foreign tongues, driving and tried zaabotat to myself not the machine or car.