PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to tell about the problem and to receive your advice or council. At me...

Страницы : [1] 2

Katya
25.05.2004, 04:41
Hello! I wish to tell about the problem and to receive your advice or council. At me the son, to him now 15 years grows. My marriage was not possible, and we live with it or him without its or his daddy already more than 10 years. Certainly, all efforts on education of the son have fallen to my shoulders. I brought up it or him how considered it necessary, and, I think, that at me it has not bad turned out. The boy grows clever, sociable. Only there is one question which I to resolve not in forces, therefore and address for advice or council... Earlier when the son was small, I not so reflected on its or his sexual education. We together slept or burn with it or him, together washed in a bath, on the house I often went in underwear, and sometimes when happened very hotly, and absolutely naked. Later, when to my boy 11 years were executed, I began to notice behind it or him the appeared interest to women. He began to observe with interest of me when I washed with it or him in a bath, has started to ask about female belyo, about genitals of the woman. We began to talk often on its or his interesting subject. To all its or his questions responded frankly. Has in detail told about female and man's genitals, has enabled to consider or examine my vagina. After these conversations I have ceased to go before it or him naked and to wash together in a bath. All rest has left former. We also together slept or burn, the truth, went to bed I not so naked, and necessarily something dressed: nochnushku or trousers with a bra. At home I went in underwear, often in trousers (trousers - one of my liked subjects of linen). Once at night I have woken up from groans of my boy, probably, something has dreamed him. I have laid down sideways and have pressed it or him to myself. I have felt as a stomach or belly it or him eregirovannyj a penis and have understood, that the erotic dream dreams him. I have touched its or his testicles: they were bulked up. Knowing about harm of stagnation of a semen at men, I have decided to help or assist to lower to him: has taken its or his member in an arm or a hand and began to mass slowly it or him, my boy almost at once has terminated. I have risen, have changed clothes, have wiped to the son a member. He did not groan any more, but slept serenly. Then I began to notice on the trousers or in calyxes or calicles of a bra specks from a semen. So I have understood, that the son onaniruet in mine belyo. Since the childhood to me always spoke about harm and nasty thing of an onanism, and under influence of this education I have solved, that I shall help or assist my boy to lower, not waiting that he onaniroval, or that is worse than the beginnings with somebody to live a sexual life (up to mors I am afraid of any venereal diseases). So, I have recollected that case when caressed to my boy a member, and have solved, that it is necessary to borrow or occupy in it or this again, only not when he sleeps, during its or his wakefulness... I have again renewed conversations on sexual attitudes or relations, moreover, at these conversations I always tried to be dressed only in underwear. Itself observed of its or his reaction: it has appeared, that most of all he is raised or excited from mine pantalon. I began to wear them, almost not removing or not taking out. In one of long winter evenings we sat and the cinema looked. On me there were blue extended trousers and a bra. The boy sat opposite to me in an armchair, on itself were only white knitted plavochki. On a plot of film began to show an erotic stage from what I was slightly excited or raised. I have seen, that my son looks at a speck which has appeared at me on trousers. He has asked me, why my trousers became wet, maybe, I obsikalas? I have explained, that from exaltation my vagina became very wet, therefore my trousers have got wet. I podozvala it or him to myself, have set series and began to tell about the reasons of sexual exaltation at women and men, about erogenic zones, about actions of the man and the woman by preparation for the relations, about the relations. In the extremity or end of the story I have seen, how strongly steel ottopyrivatsja it or him plavochki. Through swimming trunks I have taken its or his member in an arm or a hand and began to compress slightly. I saw, that my boy strongly wishes to lower, but hesitates. I have risen, have removed or have taken off from it or him cowards and began to caress its or his member and testicles. Other arm or hand I have removed or have taken off from myself trousers and have enclosed or laid him under a member that when he will start to lower, has not splashed a sofa with a semen. As soon as trousers have concerned or touched heads of a member, he has there and then lowered. After that I have explained, why so have made, and if he not against, I shall periodically help or assist him. He has told to me, that sometimes it or he is raised or excited very strongly with female trousers and has asked of the sanction sometimes to dress mine. I was not against but as my trousers for it or him velikovaty, has suggested to buy or purchase to him trousers in the size less. Upon that also have settled. I have bought or purchased to him a little female pantalon different colors or flowers and have put in its or his linen locker. However, when for the first time he has put on them itself(himself), there and then in them and has lowered. Since then, if he dressed trousers, I was engaged in its or his member. Usually it occured or happened before a dream. That he has learned to operate or work correctly by preparation of the woman for the relations, I allowed him to caress myself. And sometimes I even allowed to remove or take out from myself a bra, and to the priest and a vagina allowed to caress only through trousers. But recently he all tries to get into my trousers more persistently. While I manage to constrain it or him, but I feel, during any moment I can not constrain its or his arm or hand and if he will caress my vagina not through trousers, and itself any more I shall not sustain. Such the history from my education here has turned out. How further to operate or work, I do not know. Advise something.

Kohl
26.05.2004, 03:37
Well you have given out a pancake!!!!

Natalia
27.05.2004, 06:29
men it seems you have gone too far in education of the son!

Natalia
27.05.2004, 19:06
Monstrous incest! Take itself in arms or hand and immediately stop To corrupt malchishchku! You activly form izvrashchentsa. Urgently to the psychiatrist with taimi affairs to both and internally.

Eremin
28.05.2004, 12:02
And you did not think, what at night he sorvetsja and you sorry otymeet a little??? You have generated the tyrant... I congratulate, from you the parent has turned out good pedagog-! Well here to you to tell or say... With the psychiatrist both of you, you on diaglnostiku, the boy on treatment in a hospital... Yes under the strict control... And let he to you thanks will tell or say... dura-a silly woman!..

Tinka
29.05.2004, 10:17
Mdaa.. If it is fair, I do not believe in this history. As Stanislavsky!! That adult, apparently, the formed woman did not know, that the onanism is not harmful, and instead of the boy has started to live a sexual life or has started to be engaged in an onanism, ITSELF began to caress it or him, forming that at it or him desire to native mother that is unnatural!!! I can not believe. But if all this the truth all to stop and run!!! To spetsialsitu. Otherwise at it or him such complexes will be! And such problems with women in the future! And the muzhik is urgently necessary to the young woman!

DREAM
30.05.2004, 04:22
You voobshche-that where grew and were brought up?! You know that for such horrors judge!!! To sleep naked with the son, to go before it or him in underwear, to allow to touch or tamper with the genitals - you monstrous egoistka which met the desires, justifying all this NASTY THING sexual education of the son. The boy of all this should test and experience with the girl, the rovestnitsej. You have deprived with the child of pleasure of the first kisses, trembling from casual touches, yes what in general to speak!!! You need to be isolated from the son!!! My God, I in a shock. You to use a computer be able, and to esteem about education of the child of mind or wit has not sufficed. I do not apologize at all. Still it was softly expressed. At me still teplitsja hope that all this the composition not from a life.

Lerchik
02.06.2004, 01:14
I have a friend from whom the husband approximately about 5 years ago has left. Ever since she sleeps with the son in one bed. To the boy 11 years, the former husband how has appeared, swears at her constantly iz-for it or this, at me at eyes on a forehead have got out, when I about it or this uznala-and her though hny-eyes would clap and "is surprised" - " well and what in it or this tako-o-ogo? "... I Remember kak-that Hazhilina wrote about such phenomenon, as the latent or not realized desire of an incest. Probably, it was a question of it or this.

Demon
04.06.2004, 07:41
Well mummy from you has turned out! In bad sense of this word!!! You it or him in psihushku and there...

The anonym
05.06.2004, 05:43
In general, a nightmare. I any more do not speak about the criminal party or side of this business or affairs. But the same full lack of culture: to go on the house undressed or in one linen, to show the son sexual ograny. My God, in what hole you were brought up?!

Morazzm
05.06.2004, 16:00
And that you to her have clung???? From 10 years to me mother did or made minet, with 15 I to her did or made kunniling, and from 16 years we have started to sleep and study or investigate together the best poses for sex! On 18 tiletie we made love the whole 10 hours, have repeated all 30 poses (so much my mother knows them)... But now at me all with sex OK! To Mine she correctly does or makes all!

The anonym
06.06.2004, 16:19
poetomu-that you of MORAZMOM also have named...

Ija
08.06.2004, 03:51
It is the invented history from shortage of sex in a life of the woman.

Mole
08.06.2004, 11:14
This all the nonsense far from a reality seksualno-of the anxious person. Address to psihiatoru urgently!

Inga
10.06.2004, 00:56
Children or Guys, were it's nothing got or started or is simple a free time much. Has clearly put - the lime story. That do you discuss?
It could write both the aunt and the guy. Clearly, that at that and another a problem, but chtozh so volnovatsja-that. It is necessary though chut-hardly a head to think, when something you read.

Natalia
12.06.2004, 14:44
I think, it not imaginations. Cases of an incest are frequent in the Russian families (and in others too). Mother has tired out or has driven itself in a trap of monstrously focused sexuality. For children it is a source of the hardest mental and sex deviations or rejections.

Anna
14.06.2004, 13:43
One of two - or this story the truth then I suggest this disgusting woman to be shot at once that such mrazej was less on the ground. Or the invention that is quite probable, considering with what undisguised pleasure the author of all this describes, then the author - mentally sick person who has solved, and has fairly solved, that all this muck prochtut, and can be to him only it or this and it is necessary. Then the author should address immediately to the psychiatrist.

The anonym
18.06.2004, 11:59
Well also what? This komfa - the psychologist, all taki not the psychiatrist! And to you mamashka not to the doctor, on you clause or article cries!

DREAM
22.06.2004, 07:48
Children or Guys, in a life happens is even worse. With one month ago there was a reporting from a maternity home. 11 years or summer girl has given birth from the father. He in current of year forced it or her to cohabitation. To the muzhik of 36 years. And mum even noticed nothing! The father have arrested. So such terrible cases are quite real.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 12:37
Inga!!! dumay sama luchshe.!!!

Anna - the DREAM
26.06.2004, 11:38
So that the father, and this is mother! I ask to notice, that the difference vse-taki is - he did not bear the child of 9 months, did not give birth or travail, with a breast did not feed... And in general among muzhiks meet sex izvrashchentsy, than among women is more often. And those muzhiki-izvrashchentsy in most cases is a fetus such here mummies, as this avtorsha. Owing to such as she izvrashchentsy also grow. Has simply taken and has broken a life to the PERSON, and can and not to one if to look ahead (allow its or her son to go through the God it, to not break and to not do troubles!) and only because in trousers she, whether see, likes to take a walk!! Let it is shot! Or to the psychiatrist!

DREAM
27.06.2004, 16:54
Yes I just to that as it mamashka did not notice violence over the child! The child! A skin should feel. Lived in one house. Here and mamashki different. The some people with such pridurju, that hair on end.

The anonym
29.06.2004, 03:32
Hotly with the son that? And? mamashka, respond.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 12:30
Idiotka!!! M-yes, well to tell or say: "diagnosis", and "concrete".

Psiholog
04.07.2004, 10:02
Katya! Urgently in other bed, and it is better than the son in dr. A room. On itself there is more than clothes. With the son for the beginning descend or go in mediko-sotsialno-the psychological center (such is in each district). You cannot independently change anything any more, not putting or rendering the son an even greater or big psychological trauma. BORROW or OCCUPY in URGENTLY PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH of the SON, CAN YET LATE!!!