PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On August, 21st 2001 21 : 31 : 18 I wrote about a problem of the sister. Also has received davolno...

Sonja
10.07.2004, 05:58
On August, 21st 2001 21 : 31 : 18 I wrote about a problem of the sister. davolno categorical answers of that type that she also has received " the girl of easy or light;mild behaviour " and a point. On mine the problem is much deeper. She that very much is afraid obzhechsja and vyberaet guys from which at it or her are not present any ozhidanej. She has separated sex from love, and sleeps only with those with whom of love at it or her cannot be. It is very a pity to me that she does not test (and did not test) that pleasure of attitudes or relations when you completely doverjaeshsja to other person, when he for you all. I wish to help or assist to overcome to her this pavor, but I do not know as. Two good advice or councils - to talk to her about it or this (Mouse) more often and will address to the psychologist (tx0) on the are problematic and addition demand. I cannot " read to her morals " t. To. I am afraid that that I shall frighten off it or her and she will finally leave family. - we Shall lose it or her. It is possible to tell or say that at us very serious problem with dialogue - I cannot tell or say to her on a straight line that that I wish to tell or say. From for same it is impossible (while) to convince it or her to go to the psychologist. How to me (us) with her to communicate? The daddy very cheerfully parades its or her "lovers" and in general (almost all in zhizne) makes light of much. If mum learns or finds out about that who its or her present bojfrend, she will demand from Sashi rastatsja with it or him that Sasha will not make also it there will be a superfluous loud scandal. And it is necessary to see to it about maminom heart. (How much or As far as I understand without maminogo interventions she rastanetsja with it or him weeks through two).

Herring
10.07.2004, 16:03
Sonja, all taki you should adjust with Sashej contact. Both of you women, you are close on age... Gradually become for it or her the girlfriend, let she shares with you. .i do not inflate or fan tragedii-she not the little fool, understands, with whom it is possible to sleep, and with whom a kitchen garden to fence) - time separates love from sex. Know, what has told or said Tolstoj-well, I doslovno-parents always try to learn children how to live correctly though "knowing" how it is correct zhit-do not live happily) So, Sonja, can help or assist still to her a personal example?) and tak-vse-taki it is its or her life as awful she does not do or make anything, believe, I know maids whom and not such tvorjat-but it is simply silent also eye sights or eyes thus not podnimajut-and have a reputation for the first tselkami-invisible beings) Therefore do not listen to definitions of type " the girl of easy or light;mild behaviour ")

The mouse
10.07.2004, 21:04
Sonja if all this so disturbs you try to communicate more with Sashej, invite it or her to the friends, tell about the attitudes or relations, the person should feel a difference. Besides ask the parents any time to not interfere in Sashinu a life: its or her such behaviour can be original "protection" from papinyh shutochek and maminoj abuse.

Alexander of Item
11.07.2004, 04:09
Write, Sonja, me: prugalov@mail. wplus. net I Shall give unusual advice or council.