PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear visitors! Your help Is required. Meditations have tortured already neskolk...

Leg or Foot
21.06.2004, 15:31
Dear visitors! Your help Is required. Meditations have tortured some days. Has been asked a question to the husband - that I for you mean. The answer me has struck on the spot - Well... You to me as a leg or foot. It how to understand, if an integral part, like pleasant. And if the agent for predvizhenija on a life it is ready to be enraged is simple. In general brains swell... Put or apply. kompresik. I can something I do not understand in a man's estimation.

tusja
22.06.2004, 04:07
And you would ask it or him, that he meant!

Natalia
24.06.2004, 17:57
On a life it is necessary for movement 2 (two) legs or foots. And has responded well. Try a leg or foot to tear off at the muzhik, he will give an eye more likely.

Lyudmila
28.06.2004, 11:12
I confirm Natalia's opinion. Men most hardly experience the inferiority at loss of legs or foots (loss of the man's beginning is not counted!). But it is noticed, that no other mutilation entails so much personal tragedies, how much impossibility to move. And to move, move - means a life. So your husband has compared you to that part of a body without which for it or him the high-grade life is inconceivable. Such here elaborate logic... Though... Know, to ask similar provocative questions are so - female and so it is fraught with scandal... So your husband, similar, has sustained check!

Nika
01.07.2004, 23:41
In general that, the wife is a neck. Well or polovinka.

Martini
02.07.2004, 08:02
And it is necessary? Such questions to the husband to set?

Marina
04.07.2004, 07:13
It seems to me, very silly to ask, that I for you mean... You do not see, what you for it or him?... It is a question for ebarja in 2 weeks of acquaintance, but not for the husband. And noga-not bad, well, not the priest:)

Vakh
05.07.2004, 20:32
The joke here was recently about 40 uju a leg or pinch of a hare) up to what women like attitudes or relations vyjasnjat-the Leg or Foot, " the uttered true is lie " - old zadachka on logic, but in her all.

Lana
09.07.2004, 14:52
Problem, - to mine, in the answer, and in the reason on which you ask similar questions.

Lana
11.07.2004, 02:04
Problem, - to mine, in the answer, and in the reason on which you ask similar questions.