PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The honours pupil! Longly so you will not stretch. To belittle itself not the best idea. Itself a feather...

polusvetka (the honours pupil (was or former))
08.07.2004, 17:14
The honours pupil! Longly so you will not stretch. To belittle itself not the best idea. Yourself you cease to feel. And then also you can forget, what is it such. At me approximately such here history. Though vanities and ambitions especial never was. It turns out at me such here fi-nja: on mental, physical, external, m.. To characteristic data could reach or achieve much. HERE only bjadja, osobno it would not be desirable, something. Perhaps, certainly, myself I deceive, but, looking, on arrogant people, already the horror takes, whence it is so much confidence.

Malyshka
09.07.2004, 03:38
In our class honours pupils were simply svo. .mi, they prinezhali the others, I was horoshistkoj and me fine got, while it has not bothered me, here togda-I them urged on that:), also it has appeared otlichniki-that the same people as all (also nojut and shout!), only haughty...

polusvetka
10.07.2004, 17:29
Allow to divide or share;part honours pupils on zubrilok which I cannot suffer or bear, and such kaki I, simply honours pupil. I at all do not remember, that studied. In the whole days in the street with children or guys walked. Than inexpressibly got mum.

Malyshka
11.07.2004, 01:37
Vot-here, zubrilki-that, simply harmless mouses:)!
And it is interesting, if you in the whole days walked, whence pjatyorki-that, familiar director or the director of studies can;)!