PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt, please, it is possible to get rid of panic attacks finally...

Nina
08.07.2004, 17:00
Whether prompt, please, it is possible to get rid finally of panic attacks only by means of medicines? I was treated almost half a year and now I feel well. Has casually got on reception not to the "" doctor and he to me has told or said, that in similar cases without a psychotherapy to not manage, medicines only "suppress or stop", and my bad state of health not only will renew, but also will progress. Really it is valid so?

Vick
09.07.2004, 22:53
I too about it or this heard.
On myself I can tell or say, grandiose results has achieved job with the psychologist (at all with the psychotherapist). A tablet I do not drink essentially, from them one by-effects which aggravate my position.
If you awake to accept only tablets, you cannot reveal the reason of panic attacks. They for certain have psychological character.
Also that such what you will be it is treated at the psychotherapist? Same not the psychiatrist, and at you is not not present what or serious mental deviations or rejections. Yes even if also is, especially it is necessary to run to the doctor.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 20:16
Vick, about tablets - if you not pyote them essentially (though this or thus in itself is silly), do not advise it and another. PA arise, as a rule, on a background of an alienation. At the healthy person PA does not happen. Also it is treated at doctors, instead of at psychologists.

child
11.07.2004, 01:32
Thanks for answers, I am not afraid of the psychotherapist, is simple at us in city there is in general no. Psychologists are. To one descended or went, he ordered to answer to me any questions on a computer, has told or said, that any deviations or rejections does not notice. Has told or said, that I can resemble to it or him;them, but any results does not promise, how much to go too does not know, month can, year can. Has taken for two visitings almost half of my salary. I to did not go any more. And you how much worked with the psychologist? And whether he promised you to help or assist at once?