PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! To me of 17 years. School has finished, 11 class has taught a good lesson...

The art
09.07.2004, 16:27
Hello the dear doctor! To me of 17 years. School has finished, 11 class has studied on house training, it would be necessary to act or arrive in institute, but I can not. During 1 year of 1 month I have a sensation of the unreal world (derealization) as there is a pavor of this status, pavor of driving on transport (this all time and I do not go), pavor of greater or big a clump of people (shops, etc.), sometimes pavor of an output or exit on street (when the derealization proves very strongly), is far from the house I do not depart, when itself normally I feel, I can and p % E

Pronin D.A.
10.07.2004, 18:13
Disease is difficult, but gives in to treatment. But for this purpose the constant medical control and reception of medicinal therapy is required. With study to you it is valid while it is necessary to wait a little, but here even the minimal employment should prisutsvovat - as shows an expert, occupational therapies can distract at least from sensation of morbid frustration.

Abdullah
11.07.2004, 00:53
Privet! Mne blizko vse chto ty oschushaesh, napishi na e-mail hmi_80@yahoo. com poboltaem! Bye!