PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently I have organized club in which I wish to collect those who is in de...

tochka
07.07.2004, 17:51
Recently I have organized club in which I wish to collect those who is in depression, and to help or assist them. Very much I ask to advise any site on which it is possible to receive the psychological help from the professional. For now I do not know such site, I hope for your help. Can, you will advise how to be to the person in such situation? So, the first report: " to Me of 13 years, my mum constantly quarrels with the brother, they shout against each other, and behind the problems do not notice me. Me ignore so, that it is fast, apparently, will dement me. I well study, I clean or remove the room, but neither she, nor the daddy of it or this as if do not notice. And my brother - full pridurok and deduces or removes all from itself. I leave in myself more and more. "

Thanks for the help,
tochka

Comma.
08.07.2004, 07:12
Search for the answer in children's to a garden.

kuka
09.07.2004, 03:36
Who has the club organized? Which 13 years?
With her then - separate conversation. It is not necessary to her in club for at whom depression. In a normal society of alive people it is necessary to her, to fresh children, in sektsiju-kruzhok-muzej-eventually on a disco. That in itself did not leave. And its or her mum - a neurosis to treat. And the daddy with the brother - in general simply brains to set. But it is conversation not short.
And if advice or council ask - who the club has organized, if you are the adult chel., so at such misunderstandings - what for klub-that have rendered? It is necessary, to collect all who is sick of depression - and to not know, what to do or make...

or uch
09.07.2004, 12:33
Want I you I shall adopt?)

JUlka
10.07.2004, 00:20
What for to collect around of itself people which you have no opportunity to help or assist? The only thing that you can make, enable them to be uttered and, probably, to communicate with each other. Well try to find the qualified psychologist who will come from time to time on your site and to respond visitors. Something will turn out type 03. ru..

Herring
10.07.2004, 21:57
Point!!! It super-klevoe business!! Only have in vidu-for this purpose to you it would be necessary to have even initial psychological knowledge, and to not be inclined to depression most... In obshchem-an impulse at you zdorovsky, but nevertheless. .ne knowing ford, you would take in partners of the psychologist or the psychiatrist. And that in fact is another's depression is glued, as repej. And I personally do not know sites. And eshche-as you wish to organize such club if not in a status to respond the girl to a question? Nevertheless, it seems to me, you have overestimated yourselves...