PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I the constant visitor of this site here a year three. A cart...

Elena
07.07.2004, 04:05
Hello. I the constant visitor of this site here a year three. There was a situation on which it would be desirable to receive comments. In the beginning of year has gone through break with the young man. The first serious break in a life, with the person for which for the first time wanted in marriage (me 27). Met year, all was simply remarkable, there was a sensation, that he my the second polovinka, concurrence on characters, similarity with type of my father (speak, that the woman searches for the husband similar to the father). Not I shall describe longly what's happened. Simply he has appeared is not ready to a joint life + there were complexes because of a difference in the salary (I began to receive much more, and he works in organs with the fixed salary). He has left, I consider or count, ugly. First simply was gone, then I could not extend from it or him words, pulled a cat for a tail . In general, it has appeared the present or true coward. (I had an experience of parting under my initiative, I behaved - to another, did not excruciate uncertainty). It was very bad - heart hurted or was ill;was sick and depression has developed. With last I have consulted, now I feel well. But up to the extremity or end forgive or excuse it or him vse-taki I can not. I cannot forgive or excuse him of cowardice, that last months he was engaged with me in sex, and with it or him LOVE. e. Sometimes there is a sensation, that he me "popolzovalsja" which does not poison, but prevents to live, lowers or omits a self-rating. Thus I understand, that he, in effect, the unfortunate person, t. To. At external well-being it or he for certain will have problems with girls. It or he does not have habitation, the house mama-the despot (the father too is). There is a brother who is married and lives separately the life, having got rid of all care of parents to him. And in the intimal plan he it is far not the expert, only owing to me all bolee-was less adjusted. A question here in what: how I can help or assist myself will get rid of unpleasant "deposit", feeling "ispolzovannosti"? Tried to meet other young men, but while unsuccessfully (though morally available), I shall continue. I am engaged in the appearance, t. e. I do or make all that in such cases advise for a raising of a self-rating. But "to hammer" on the deposit it is final I can not. Till now it is insulting. What will advise? There was an idea to write to him the letter on soap, to state all that has collected, it is not raspingly (up to insults I shall not lower or omit), but is frank enough and angrily. How you think, can will help or assist, in sense polegchaet? To write such letter it is not so much for it or him, how much for itself, how a way of psychological remission? I shall be grateful for any comments. (from the moment of break we did not see and did not contact in any way).

Iriha
07.07.2004, 12:26
Elena, by your words, it the young man should have complexes, instead of at you. In fact it he has appeared the coward, not capable to go through family difficulties and a difference in the salary. Also try to forget pr the insult. To you thanks him for it was good at that time, and. Has left, can and to the best.

inga
07.07.2004, 21:37
Probably, he to you is still far not indifferent. It seems to me, if he has suggested to renew your attitudes or relations, you, most likely, would agree.
Not because you still like it or him. You simply yet have not found to him replacement, and the letter secretly hope to return it or him. That, write, attempt not torture. But as soon as you will have new a man, you will forget about this novel, as about a terrible dream.

Elena
09.07.2004, 09:08
Dear Inga. I to it or him;them would not return any more as now could not rely on it or him. And to write there was an idea probably iz-for " not reacted emotions ", because, that then was too rasstroenna. Held the face, so to say. (it is not assured, that has turned out). I understand, that after fight by fists not mashut:), but very much it would be desirable from time to time " to give in a muzzle " though it is virtual:) to not be more understanding, supporting or maintaining and t. Item when it already more nobody is necessary.

Tanatos
10.07.2004, 04:09
Not all good in kingdom Danish (). Elena, once again re-read the post and you sweep up or will notice, that at All of you abruptly, and he full loh - is strong utrirovanno, but the same sense. It is interesting to hear history of other party or side... And in general, well you so disturbs, what full loh you such abrupt so has thrown?????? Strange people people, ponavydumyvajut to themselves of any rules, and then also break them. Well as he should throw you??? With bitem utensils and mordoboem? Think - iz-for what a deposit, iz-for " kidalova lohom abrupt ", iz-what your expectations have not coincided with a reality or still iz-for what??? Also understand YOUR deposit - a product of activity of YOUR brains, instead of it or him!!!
Without insults, love to you!!!!!!

Elena
10.07.2004, 20:29
Well, not too I am abrupt, as to you, Tanatos, it seemed:)) Simply I have got used to build attitudes or relations on sincerity. And when after "honey" eight months the young man suddenly neither from that nor from this starts to be hidden, on questions " what's happened? " Easier or simply to be silent, would break pair plates is better and has distinctly explained, that to him in me has ceased to please, than it is cowardly to be hammered into a cleft or rima. And that he has made, is called " to cut to a cat a tail in parts ". Here it or this I up to the extremity or end to forgive or excuse and I can not, this pain stretched or dragged out in time. As I those days worked - mind or wit I shall not put or apply.