PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Advice or council up to 16 : 00 is necessary. We smoej the girl any more zanima...

Whim
03.07.2004, 02:44
Hello the doctor. Advice or council up to 16 : 00 is necessary. We smoej any more were not engaged in the girl sex of one and a half week. nemogu to understand what's the matter, or at it or her by the nature ponizhenoe an inclination (at all people different norms or rates of frequency of employment or occupation by sex) or at it or her interest to our attitudes or relations was gone. More shortly I now realize as strongly sex influences attitudes or relations. And when it or him is not present at me suspicions, etc. and t begin. The item to Me she becomes very far and I practically about what I can not speak with her. She has correctly noticed, that as soon as it has not turned out (I to her climbed when there were parents of the house) I as malanky the child start to be capricious. Certainly it enrages me! At us men all keeps on sex? Though I feed for her prija tnye feelings. But without sex simply all falls. She speaks after that, that probably it or him did not suffice us, all stenovitsja on the places. Here today I shall try to talk to her about the given problem wanted more correctly, now it seems to me is useless it or her to reproach with a rarity of our affinity. Me interests in what direction to have a conversation and whether in general it is necessary to get or start it or him. I with her dogovrorilsja today pogovirit. I shall try to invite it or her to myself home, but after yesterday's nprijatnostej she navrjadli will agree on sex. What to do or make??

JUlja
04.07.2004, 10:23
Perhaps, you simply have no place normally these or it;this to borrow or occupy, here she and is nervous.

JUle
05.07.2004, 17:33
Can and so. She to me raskazyvala son-we wish to borrow or occupy in it or this and to us stir or prevent. I simply was surprised, the day before yesterday in mine of a dream to us its or her mum has prevented! Yes I notice, that she when at me wants home more quickly.

JUlja
06.07.2004, 14:42
Well here also think, that it is possible to make. If not a secret, how much to you with her of years.

JUle
08.07.2004, 00:15
Mne-22, ej-21.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 22:37
If before was it's OK, and then for the small period of time all has deteriorated (we shall tell or say for weeks 5 6) to babke do not go - or she likes someone another, or she has already found another! Floated, we know - that she is ready on a shop in park, in the winter, and that " the head hurts it or her ", " the chief supposedly an animal ". You can safely search new!

The anonym
10.07.2004, 02:37
On the sea on 2 times a day at sleeping parents behind a wall. In city on the average and was once a week

JUlja
10.07.2004, 18:06
Yes, not small already. Then I do not know, try to analyse these or it of one and a half week: can be she has taken offence at something. Is better talk to her about that, what's happened, try to find out what's the matter. I always so act, as I consider or count, that it is better to know the truth (what she was), than to become hysterical and be lost in conjectures.

child
10.07.2004, 20:10
By your post at you only on sex attitudes or relations keep? Without it or him she " seems to you far and there is nothing to talk "? CHto-Something kak-that is superficial. Ljudje should pull together something except for sex. And can, the girl feels it, and it does not arrange it or her? Probably, it or her just starts to irritate, what all keeps only on sex, and iz-for it or this turns away from you? Or tries to turn away to understand, how much or as far as for it or her seryozno with you. And, probably, does or makes it neosoznanno. And the occasion to refuse an intim always it is possible to find.