PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear or expensive doctor! I have found out such unpleasant feature at...

Vil
08.07.2004, 06:02
Hello, dear or expensive doctor!
I have found out such unpleasant feature in myself and at the husband she is shown too, I often start to imitate people who make upon me impression. Books, films, music on me also strongly influence. e. I do not have my own face, the manner to communicate, behave. I vary. Kak-that is chaotic. Certainly, not cardinally. I also do or make it not meaningly, and on the contrary it would be desirable to understand already myself, to understand. To me already 30, and the life till now does not develop. Definiteness is not present in what, houses, either with job, or with study, the child too is impossible. The husband, in my opinion is even more than I, to it or this is subject. The new sensations, new communications or connections, only forward to new adventures the more dirtly, the are constantly necessary to him better though he is more senior than me under 40 already. Before marriage or spoilage with it or him I did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance. And now at us the family falls. We two faceless essences, are not present a basis or an internal hinge at one of us. In marriage left similar for its or his repetition previous partnyorshi. And I live now or with reflection of own disadvantages (good he does not adopt, or it so is weakly expressed at me) or with constant nedovolnym the person. It or he is throttled with own incompetence, and here still I with the uncertainty. Neither I nor him do not have an opportunity simply to follow the partner, to imitate him. Sometimes I think, there can be both of us conducted and do not approach or suit each other, leaders are necessary to us. Comment, please, on that I here have written. Is intolerable to think more of it or this, I wish to get rid once and for all!

Leka
09.07.2004, 16:43
Vil, and can enter to you theatrical institute and to itself will represent i/or to imitate another with advantage or benefit for business or affairs? And if it is serious, what at you so all vaguely houses - tam-that you can supervise all?

The anonym
10.07.2004, 04:26
Whether is easier to be defined or determined by what exactly to you it is necessary in a life and from a life. Really you do not understand that is pleasant to you, and what causes aversion? There were tastes and predilections. So follow simply to the internal voice, and grow fond of ITSELF and that that in a life is pleasant to you!

Kiseleva E.J.
10.07.2004, 18:34
Hello, Vil! Internal consultation and the subsequent job of the family psychologist on system " Family pyramid " or " the Family picture " is necessary to you. Here I can tell or say only, that you run from yourselves, substituting the " real I ", "ideal", dish because are afraid of yourself and deny yourself as the person. How and when, what for it has occured or happened it is possible to tell or say only at internal job.