PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me very close or attentive and gentle husband. I the leader in family. He periodically vz...

The woman
08.07.2004, 22:26
At me very close or attentive and gentle husband. I the leader in family. He periodically vzbrykivaet, but concrete cannot oppose with anything. And all goes on old, I earn more money I dispose, on what them to spend, etc. I like it or him, was not present earlier, but now I know, what yes. Everything, that in me is good is he in me. Without it or him I anything when he will stop loving me - I shall cease to exist. A problem: I would like roughness in bed that he did not ask as as I would like and that has raped that all was strongly, quickly, a little bit aggressively even. Raspingly, as violence. As to him about it or this sazat. I wanted mat - he has tried or tasted - was awful, at me any exaltation was gone - everyone have been upset and neudovletvoreny. I think, what is it or is, or not. Probably, the person you will not alter

Bumblebee
09.07.2004, 20:29
100 % - you will not alter. Kogdato I would like the same. It was easier - I rastalas with former and has found another. And now directly to howl it would be desirable, so this roughness has bothered (approximately, in a year). Though fairly I admit, that the first 2 3 months it there was a fairy tale. It seemed to me, what is it that is necessary for me as to the woman. Now simply toshnit. But the second, unfortunately, too you will not alter. The first never would become rigid, and from 3 year second already I wait gentle potseljuja in shejku. To Him such tendernesses in sex are not known. Advise I can nothing, except for how to change and " to feel a difference ", but it is full ideotizm...

Bumblebee
10.07.2004, 16:12
100 % - you will not alter. Kogdato I would like the same. It was easier - I rastalas with former and has found another. And now directly to howl it would be desirable, so this roughness has bothered (approximately, in a year). Though fairly I admit, that the first 2 3 months it there was a fairy tale. It seemed to me, what is it that is necessary for me as to the woman. Now simply toshnit. But the second, unfortunately, too you will not alter. The first never would become rigid, and from 3 year second already I wait gentle potseljuja in shejku. To Him such tendernesses in sex are not known. Advise I can nothing, except for how to change and " to feel a difference ", but it is full ideotizm...