PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Continuation of history with parting! When I have learned or have found out, that at it or her on a summer residence pojavi...

The novel
08.07.2004, 04:27
Continuation of history with parting!
When I have learned or have found out, that it or she on a summer residence had a new company, and has understood, that me deceive I has tried to contact with whom she there spends time.
More precisely with THAT. voobshchem have exchanged several SMS without conflicts, without arrivals. He to me even has suggested to have a drink beer together. The girlfriend (then still together were) very much was frightened and has told or said, that has not taken in head to meet. Was frightened, as I have understood that I shall understand that to him more than 16 years as she has told lies to me.
(Actually, so about it has appeared) - it has appeared 18.
But business not in it or this is this all predystroija. I have left her on Friday, I do not call, I do not write that is with feelings at me to her only, probably, hatred appears. Because today I receive SMS from that " the country friend " with the offer to meet and have a drink beer. ZACHEM-when we have already left also he about it or this fine knows?
I respond him, what supposedly it is necessary to you? And what for?...
To me, which poverg me the answer comes to the SHOCK from it or him... sms was such maintenance or contents " Ty-the Narcomaniac? "
I do not know as it to explain everything, but, probably, also hearing have started up that I use narcotics... Beastliness of the top quality... At all I do not know what to do or make... Till now shakes!

Elena
08.07.2004, 11:19
The novel, you were bothered yet with this all? Vessels under all your stories at you any more only to each other are not present love, but also respect. And sense to do or make everything, what you do or make? To be convinced, that she deceived you.. From it or this it becomes easier to you or to deceive she will cease? Your checks can deduce or remove from themselves any girl, she NOT YOUR wife. And if she acts with you thus, nagavarivaet mucks what sense to continue attitudes or relations ANY in general. rasstantes and not trepite each other nerves, forget all and if can remember only good. Live and enjoy a life, she one to torment so. Success!

Elena
08.07.2004, 16:00
The novel, you were bothered yet with this all? Vessels under all your stories at you any more only to each other are not present love, but also respect. And sense to do or make everything, what you do or make? To be convinced, that she deceived you.. From it or this it becomes easier to you or to deceive she will cease? Your checks can deduce or remove from themselves any girl, she NOT YOUR wife. And if she acts with you thus, nagavarivaet mucks what sense to continue attitudes or relations ANY in general. rasstantes and not trepite each other nerves, forget all and if can remember only good. Live and enjoy a life, she one to torment so. Success!

The novel
09.07.2004, 09:03
Yes for a long time all already behind. All ustakanilos, already have relieved from each other week as. Has taken from me the promise, that to her I shall not call half a year. (I also am not going to) have bothered, Flax... Has awfully bothered....
And here to her probably still to mock ohoto...

SS
09.07.2004, 20:05
Heh, well there are people. She said lies to you about it or him, and to him noodles hung up about you:) I am possible or probable on your place and have met that guy, what though slegontsa to deduce or remove it or her nachistuju water, moreover time will be convinced that have correctly made that send away or have left (though in yours cases, you it is simple otshili, and recollect as people to you advised to leave most? That that..) And so.. But even if you will meet and clear a situation, vsyoravno eventually, extreme there are you as she about three koroba will tell lies also to her will believe, in otlichai from you. You wanted it or this, are not present did not want - and went to it or this, and to you about it or this here spoke. Now reap fetuses.. What to do or make a life she such..

Elena
10.07.2004, 15:38
The novel, on your place I already would send your passion in ignor with its or her all friends. Try or taste and if you have solved for yourselves (the main thing you should solve it for yourself to not puzzle) that she not yours polovinka do not react in any way to its or her tricks. Also do not try to find out a situation, it for it or her will be more serious, than to swear at you. Be above. Imeeno it often leads to a rabies. You still will find the girl, and with this at you anything good any more will not be, it is impossible so to begin home life. Success also be not upset, and be pleased lives!