PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the last half a year since I was arranged on jobs...

Marrying
04.07.2004, 19:27
Hello! At me the last half a year since I have got a job on which at me a heap of a free time began to develop psychosises. I am afraid of illnesses or diseases, morses, and constantly I am in a status nervno-suppressed. Anything do or make with myself I can not, and I can not find psihoteravta which could help or assist (it can be simple not there I search, but tried or tasted more than once). I basically the person skolnnyj to depresii, but last time in connection with that my life is absolutely empty, I roll down or slide all further and further. Advise what to do or make, please!

Tolokonin A.O.
04.07.2004, 21:30
Evgenie!
Find the psychotherapist to whom you can entrust the status then and help or assist he to you can.

Marrying
05.07.2004, 20:12
And where such are found? I that do not know where to search!

The anonym
07.07.2004, 11:03
Borrow or Occupy a free time with dialogue, can even in a chat....

Marrying
08.07.2004, 03:47
Only in it or this also I am engaged...

Natalia
09.07.2004, 09:32
You of not realizovyvaete, because also climbs in a head neizvesno that. If do not wish to change a job, go on useful courses of type of English, here at leisure and it will study or investigate.

http: // sannyasa.narod.ru/chronicles/vol4/lusin.h
10.07.2004, 14:35
Way of elimination of depression is job. When the person starts to work, he has nyt. But job, naturally, should be not for the sake of job, she should be useful, she should be a part of the big program on a way. And then all turns out. The moment of approach or approximation that fourth point, to that level when we make a choice begins. For example, I trace and I understand: here there were two persons. I can now something make for myself, and I can make for another. The personal selfish essence speaks: you can receive now pleasant sensation, execution or performance of desires, you can flash now mentalom - the arrogance is inflated or fanned and speaks, that now it will be possible pokrasovatsja. And during too time I understand, that is necessary for this all to offer. In east experts it is called to surrender. You surrender to other person completely. You pass or take place this bottleneck, showing that beautiful internal child who never cares that he speaks as he looks or appears. He simply shows that stream of a life which passes or takes place through it or him. And this true bond of two children, in good sense, shows an opportunity of a birth of that big love which then starts to expand and fills all space of the person following the Way. Without it or this all rest has no value or meaning;importance. If it or this is not present, in my opinion, all rest - illusion and delusion.