PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My was or former MCH terribly me irritated with the nonsense, meanness or low act, all for what about...

Antonina
08.07.2004, 19:15
My was or former MCH terribly me irritated with the nonsense, meanness or low act, all for what he undertook was fractured, spoiled. On it or him in what it was impossible to rely. Still he all time something was nedovel, clinged to all and if something was impossible hurried to write off or copy all on me, on native, surrounding and the state. To all other he still all time managed to climb in any histories and remained substituted, and longly returned losses. Certainly all this its or his most diko strained also all discontent he broke on me. To talk to it or him on this subject it was simply useless, he only was angry and irritated. Now I understand, that when at me something turned out also I started to succeed in something, he put to me of a stick in wheels and is similar zavidyval, voobshchem in it obviously did not cause or cause pleasure. I longly suffered or bore all this, because liked such what he was. But certainly the patience is not infinite. I have left it or him. Parting was the extremely serious as he did not wish me to release or let off and has started to apply all imeejushchiesja agents. From tears up to rukoprikladstva, thanks of militia and to relatives, if not they probably and in alive nebylo (And so, after all it or this I very much am afraid to grow fond once again, it am afraid to appear again in such situation. Men began to irritate me terribly, especially those at which I observe though a small part of that was. CHtozh me now so all life from men toshnit will be? How to cease to be afraid?

Antonina
10.07.2004, 08:06
Thanks Anna! I Hope, that all will be how you the nausea has told or said and that, it is a sign on that, what is it not that the man. Simply it at me already for a long time and with all men so, here I also have thought, that that = that with me not so.

Hazhilina I.I.
10.07.2004, 13:12
Hello! Similar, that parting with yours MCH was for you a psychological trauma. And you till now, not not realized level, experience this break. Similar, that since then your feelings "were froze" also you be afraid again of something to feel to not test new mental anguish. It also has led to occurrence of pavor before new attitudes or relations. What to do or make, to not be afraid to build new attitudes or relations? 1. To say goodbye or be excused to the past, to forgive or excuse the MCH for all of an event. Until then while it or this it is not made, you can "transfer or carry" this insult on all men in general. 2. To analyse possible or probable mistakes or errors which you have made choosing yours MCH. And in general the stereotype of behaviour with an opposite floor is pawned in the childhood as a result of that style of education which prevails in each family and on the basis of personal observations, the attitudes or relations existing between parents. This stereotype (or the-vital plan) can be analysed and changed "script" the Truth for this purpose is required internal psychotherapeutic job. If the internal help, mine t is required.. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area). My full data, it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name