PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me since the childhood " eyes on a wet place " t. e at malejshe...

Masha
08.07.2004, 20:48
The dear doctor. At me since the childhood " eyes on a wet place " t. e at the slightest insult I started to cry, though fine understood, that the situation is not necessary my tears. I remember, how struggled with myself, persuaded myself to not burst into tears, but tears already flew. Now all has certainly passed or has certainly taken place. To me of 30 years. But I see, that in the same way I now suffers 6 years or summer son - probably it was passed him by right of succession. Prompt how to help or assist the boy to cope with desire to burst into tears? Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
10.07.2004, 13:12
Hello, Masha! For the beginning it is necessary to study or investigate the reason of occurrence of tears. I have in view of not situation, and those ideas which precede occurrence of such reaction. Often we do not trace them, but they and are start of this or that behaviour or reaction. The given technique is called kognitivno-restructuring therapy. And in general, if to go deep into psychology of emotions crying is an autoaggression, t. e. The person punishes itself or samobichuet. Independently to find out it it is complex or difficult, it is better obratisja to the expert.