PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! neznaju to itself else to address but I ask me though kakto To help or assist...

hellp
29.06.2004, 19:29
Good afternoon! neznaju to itself else to address but I ask me though kakto
To help or assist. The matter is that at me with the wife of a problem. We live together 10 and
I began to feel last time in soul or douche of trouble, that she from me
Walks. neznaju why but I began to suspect it or her. poslednii 2 back she
Has got a job and with each month our attitudes or relations have worsened and in
Moral and the more so the sex plan. Such feeling that I to her became
It is uninteresting. Though nahodjasbolshee time of the house now began to communicate more with her, became
To prepare, clean or remove, etc. chutli not narukah to wear. Earlier such feeling appeared, but I a little on it
Paid attention, and now I kakby zatsiklen on it or this t. To trying with her
To talk I receive the answer there is nobody and occurs or happens komflikt. I tried
To explain that I understand for 10 we can from each other ustat and t. d therefore
If it is necessary for her kakto otvlechsja, to have a rest that I nebudu to interfere, but
The only thing never neobmanyvaj t. To for me a deceit worst of all on svete-all
We people... But so to live in nepoimanii and mistrust I nemogu. Like as for the house
For family it is necessary, and for bed is not present. As soon as "neizgaljalsja" in bed reaktsija-0. Speaks sex for it or her it is uninteresting inikogda did not stand on 1 a place. Anedavno has given out - how much it is necessary to you, I so much nemogu, descend or go on the left.-only that on family bjuzhete it neotrazhalos. In a pancake...
What will tell or say?

oshn
30.06.2004, 08:47
Hardly to lose.... Approach or suit to this question with filosovskoj the points of view: but now I know who to me is not necessary: the frigid partner is not necessary to me, the feminist in the house is not necessary to me... poezzhaj to caucasus also buy or purchase to itself the wife. She to give you it is so much how much to you will be necessary, she will cherish you and to like, because from 7 8 years or summer age to her hammered into it a head. Only bypass greater or big cities, poezzhaj in mountains, also women pokladistej there are cheaper.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 22:28
Apparently, she any more does not like you, unfortunately...

Maria
02.07.2004, 14:14
I can respond you one. Depending on age of the wife, it can be a climacterium, can to her she seems that to you be not necessary from for age, folds, obvislogo a stomach or belly or priests, she can looks at that as you look at young women, she can is simple wished to change to you but could not and now it or her glozhit conscience, she boitsja to admit to you. And you have children?

alja
03.07.2004, 05:55
And you track or look after her!

Blek Mary
03.07.2004, 14:56
NOT THE PIECE OF SOAP, WILL NOT BE USED UP.
Can, at it or her indeed what experiences? I on myself know, when serious problems, happens not up to seksa. And can, still what cat between you has run? Here to one has already specified a path, I shall repeat and for you:
http: // www. ad-store. ru/magic/lv/index. htm
http: // all-magic. hut. ru/
Only not always it is necessary to search for the decision in application of magic. She is allmighty, it is the truth, but not always it is necessary to apply a nuclear bomb there where it is possible to manage manual granatoj: - (
First to understand a situation. Well, and omorochki - they are not harmful.

oshn
05.07.2004, 01:28
marusja, I too want a nuclear bomb))

IRISHA
05.07.2004, 06:53
Follow to its or her advice or council and get or start to itself the mistress (only to the wife about it or this the nobility not necessarily). And to the subsequent questions respond as well as she, that like, that anybody is not present, is simple at job of a problem, etc.. There Can be it or her it will revive.

The censor
06.07.2004, 06:41
Take legs or foots in arms or hand and on free breads. Mamzel you for a long time creeps under somebody, therefore, unlike you, it or she has enough sex and you like as well as is not necessary. Why she about it or this does not speak you? Here all is very simple. Women, on a greater short, essences very artful and prudent. The love love but also to rush to it or her with a head any not begins. Most likely with new poljubovnichkom at it or her not all develops (marries does not promise, the wife is not thrown), here by her and holds you just in case. Also it is necessary to you to spend the forces, to ruin health and a potency on SUCH?

Light
07.07.2004, 07:35
Not necessarily walks. Perhaps, has simply fallen in love with another at new job. But it does not change position. To you remains only to release or let off it or her. Really, time have received advice or council to find the mistress from the wife, and find. Will go in cycles Less in attitudes or relations with the wife.

hellp
08.07.2004, 00:31
Thanks all for your answers!!! Some answers to yours: the child is, looks or appears on 5 + (it nepomerkam the husband, and as: 1. The person liking beautiful, clever zhenshchin 2. Beautiful machines or cars or on the contrary) the censor, and whence the assumption that he is married and t. d? At me such guesses too are):

hellp
08.07.2004, 13:50
Thanks all for your answers!!! Some answers to yours: the child is, looks or appears on 5 + (it nepomerkam the husband, and as: 1. The person liking beautiful, clever zhenshchin 2. Beautiful machines or cars or on the contrary) the censor, and whence the assumption that he is married and t. d? At me such guesses too are): As to Caucasus, neljublju moustached, and interesting seldom there saw, but eeeeest. And voshche I like only one and on the left nehotsja, eslib earlier uuuu-all that shivelitsja... It became visible old.

Sergey
09.07.2004, 10:53
And you did not try to tell or say to her about the chuvstvah-that you chuvtsvuete, instead of of what you it or her suspect that. Beginning or starting " I feel phrases... "
For example " I chuvtsvuju, that our attitudes or relations have ceased byttakimi warm and dovareitelnymi as earlier " and td only at all do not accuse it or her differently she it begins to be protected and in what good it will not result or bring. On my practice it is most effektivnuj a way allows to state become painful or sore most (that in itself very important) and almost always leads to a real result.

hellp
10.07.2004, 09:56
Sergey of thanks, already tried. After several spokojnyyh phrases, attack follows. " The best zashchita-this attack ".