PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! From me the husband one month ago has left, have lived together 7, is rebyon...

Victoria
24.06.2004, 16:17
Hello! From me the husband one month ago has left, have lived together 7, there is a child. For restoration of, it was necessary to go to the psychologist. Dialogues did not turn out, I spoke any nonsense..., to put it briefly, could not relax and felt awfully (there were 4 conversations). On last conversation the psychologist, having communicated to me, namuchivshis once again (I could not generate a problem or task which he mog-to help or assist me to solve with my situation), having drawn a tree - a metaphor (jako-it), has assumed, that at me " a stopping in human development ". What does it mean? Yes, I do not have the friends, one friends who up to me do not have any business or affairs..., yes, at times it is difficult to me to concentrate and something to understand that he speaks, but stress-that at me considerable - crash of family. So why the psychologist did not take my given status in calculation? How it is possible to do or make such conclusions, at all not knowing me?
I shall add: Basically, even girlfriends were not necessary to me, with the husband it was interesting to us together and we seldom got out in the company. Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
25.06.2004, 09:02
Hello, Victoria! Very interesting formulation concerning a stopping of human development:-)). As to your inquiry he too is not so clear to me, on an extreme measure from this concrete report. You have gone or send to the psychologist that he has deduced or removed you from stress and has adjusted or has set up on positive lad? If I have correctly understood... This opening remark. The second, a trouble of people of megacities that people go in cycles in family on themselves and when occurs or happens inevitable all at once falls... The person remains one and nobody is necessary. That is now it is necessary to you zanogo prostraivat attitudes or relations with people, to not be closed from them, to not wave away, as you have made it, being in marriage or spoilage. People social essences, we live in a society and even being in liked by the person, it is necessary to keep in touch with other married couples. BUT... Absence of bent for to people, to dialogue lays in the person and with it or this it was necessary to work in your case. At me the tutorial answer, than advice or council has turned out more likely. But your inquiry in conference is those.

Victoria
28.06.2004, 17:50
Thanks for the answer, the doctor! Bent for to dialogue at me, certainly is, only friends in Peter has not got or started, I do not know, it has not turned out..., we four years of all here live, friends a heap, and friends are not present. To that only I did not call, when to me it was bad, to anybody business or affairs up to me are not present (will listen, will moan, will tell or say: keep! And all on it or this) though, vrode-normally would communicate up to my problem (leaving or care of the husband). JA-, certainly wanted, chto-I would have friends, but in large cities it is very complex or difficult, all in itself kak-that... We kept in touch With other married couples, but it was impossible to meet often, and at the husband of desire special was not (at me even there were more desires). Now I in general leave our companies because everywhere the husband will appear with the new wife, it or him druzja-schoolfellows with families especially usually are going to.

Gika
02.07.2004, 02:54
Victoria as it is not sad, but neither friends, nor familiar now not in a status to help or assist you. I can assume what is it all friends of your former husband. Vyhod-to get or start the, the new circle of dialogue will rescue or save. Go on courses, be engaged with the child in addition, get or start an animal on pleasure to the child and care to itself and td. Do not become isolated.

Victoria - for Giki
02.07.2004, 09:27
After thirty to get or start friends very difficultly. I very much like to communicate, I wish all only goods, but friends are not present..., there can be not in me a business, and in principles of inhabitants of the big city? In fact, when we lived on periphery friends at me were...

Gika
02.07.2004, 17:20
Victoria, I do not wish to repeat, replace a circle of dialogue. Find for itself something new in interests. By the way, and you work?

Victoria
04.07.2004, 20:36
I search for job, I go on interviews. Addictings the sea, in dances, for example, all life I am engaged:), fitness and many other things.

Gika
07.07.2004, 06:50
Victoria, forgive or excuse, there were problems with an Internet. And you for a long time in Peter?

Victoria
10.07.2004, 09:26
Five years:)