PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me please advice or council!!! At me such complex or difficult and disgusting with...

Yara
03.07.2004, 14:07
Help or Assist me please advice or council!!! At me such complex or difficult and disgusting situation: my mum (she is lonely) longly enough (more year) was looked after by one person (much more than it or her is younger). She even, probably, liked it or him or likes. And today he to her has told or said all" and has admitted, that likes me. With mum that indescribable is created, with me is even worse. What to me with this "ugly creature" to do or make?????

Herring
04.07.2004, 00:22
This person should not become in yours with mum of a life. Do not regret it or him, he not pozhalel-and will not regret you then if you smalodushnichaete-tell or say to him, that he actually such, and name a circle with the greater or big radius for which he does not need to come nearer to you that you did not feel its or his smell.

The mouse
04.07.2004, 13:51
What to you with this "ugly creature" to do or make?!?! It seems to me, that here for any normal person the answer is unequivocal. And what, there are still variants?-)

Anna
05.07.2004, 11:24
To you it is now bad also to mum too, but to solve ONLY to you, we cannot help or assist you. Success!

The anonym
05.07.2004, 16:04
Probably the ugly creature because poor?)

Glashka
05.07.2004, 22:04
Well you two, and he one. He and took care of mum, that to you to be driven. If he to you is indifferent, remind him Russian smart poslovitsu-For two hares pogonishsja...

Happy
07.07.2004, 08:27
Muzhchnia has understood the feelings, and knowing, what is it very uneasy, has admitted that likes other woman breaks off attitudes or relations with former. But this other woman has appeared the daughter broshenoj. And consequently you consider or count it or this the man "ugly creature"? Yes the ugly creature and with your mum slept, and you on the quiet would solicit.

Efremov A.G.
08.07.2004, 19:29
Yara. In my opinion, at the friend of your mum " syndrome Lolity ". Anything good will not leave such mutual relations.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 21:02
Not the man that looks after mother, and itself sticks out from the daughter!
Neither mum, nor you it will not be good with this person!
Not be pridatelem! Let searches in other place!
And who will respond, what syndrome at the young man?

Happy
09.07.2004, 23:18
Yes, though he and not absolutely the ugly creature, but it is quite possible or probable, that through any time he will throw you for the sake of your daughter.;-)