PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Elena Jurevna! Help or Assist advice or council, I can not adjust otnosheni in any way...

Julia
01.07.2004, 22:06
Dear Elena Jurevna!
Help or Assist advice or council, I can not adjust the attitude or relation with the husband in any way though there are already more no forces. We are married only 1, 5 years, a daughter year. There was a greater or big problem - he drank. Has not reached yet drinking-bouts, but a lot of time spent in taverns with friends, came often at daybreak. Sometimes became malicious and aggressive, it was impossible to send it or him to sleep. After once has come absolutely deranged, threw me on walls, the child and when I did not allow to suffice sufficed - even beat, I have shown or presented to him the ultimatum and alcoholic vozlijanija have stopped. But quarrels, t began to flash. To. To keep it was difficult. Quarrels came and left. I tried to offer him of a different sort of a hobby for a free time as alternative to beer and vodka. He all otmel and with a head has left in job, giving reason it is that its or his job and a hobby coincide and that working vneurochno he can provide is better me and the child. It or him almost was not at home, but I agree, that at job it is better, chei in a tavern. Sometimes I was annoyed very much with retorts of our friends reaching me, that a pier I have braided the muzhik and even to drink to him I do not give (that is he all complained of me behind my back though to me spoke, that refusal of alcohol is its or his conscious decision). I tried to not pay to it attention. All still anything, but recently I have come to work also he began to talk, humiliate and abuse with me simply awfully iz-for any house trifles. I tried to speak with it or him, but he could not explain, what's the matter. Such feeling, that enrages it or him, that I was beat out iz-under a heel and in something became independent. And one of these days he under a pretext of job was late at night, it has then appeared, that he also there has drunk some beer. I by phone have abused it or him (all all over again!!!), Not udurzhalas. And he has not come at all, has called next day from mother and has told or said, that leaves, t. To. Cannot suffer or bear more me and I do not allow the muzhik to relax. Today he will come behind things and I know, that he remains only if I shall find or consider myself guilty, But I cannot, I do not want such life. With another strony, I ljubdju also do not want it or him poterat. I am simple in despair!

Asya
02.07.2004, 04:58
JUlja, let leaves... He is now malicious and excited - all of you peerly will not prove that are right - simply he will not hear. And if will apologize - the situation soon again will repeat also he will constantly blackmail you with the leaving or care. It is necessary to hold character. Do not wish to live with alkashem - means go up to the extremity or end... There Are questions in which it is impossible to give slabinu them a little but they are - and drunkenness one of them... He will cool down and if the normal person and likes you - will understand and will return. Or you call its or his, but later when the fuse will pass or take place also to him it will want back.

Ninel
03.07.2004, 20:48
Wait this moment, be not sorry, to you it to what as he spoils to you a life and your health. As will think again - itself will return. It agree with Asya - hold a rod and be not bent or incurvated, here slabinu to give it is impossible.

Kiseleva E.J.
05.07.2004, 00:59
Hello, JUlja! The Situation which you have described, is called so-as dependence. In which you also arrive and to this day. It arranges the husband, t. To. Always there is near at hand "whipping boy" on whom it is possible to fall down all the problems. When you were houses prevented to drink to him when you have come to work, you stir or prevent to him that now you independent. Such vicious situation can proceed very longly. Think, it is necessary for you? The Person, alas, any more you will not alter.

Julia
06.07.2004, 11:18
We yesterday talked. He and the truth has left. Only conversation was quiet, opened or open (nakonets-that!) . I again tried to convince it or him, and he has responded, that the problem in my desire to alter it or him and its or his disagreement on it. Also that to us with each other hardly, probably also because he any more does not feel to me the present or true love and consequently me excruciates. Instead of he feels it or her because there were too many quarrels, I too fractured it or him, and now at it or him inside emptiness. To him it was hard to tell or say, I saw. I cried, he too cried and more me calmed or abirritated. Has told or said, that money will give, to the child to come and I can always count on it or him if there will be problems. But has collected things and has left. I all the night long thought - I and the truth it or him altered all time! Let the reasons were, but I have overdone! As he said, he already for a long time has understood all, but I sawed all and sawed. Today there was one more conversation under my initiative in the morning. I have told or said, that was wrong about its or his "re-education" (but in fact pravdv, it it is impossible to fracture this other person) and I do not want, that he left. He has responded, that he should think, and that he has got confused and that if he still likes me, will return necessarily. And it seems to me, that if have got married on love love cannot "pass or take place" if she present or true and the desire to adjust the attitude or relation too not izcheznet. That is he or liked me and likes and will come or did not like and will not like never. And you as think,

Julia
06.07.2004, 18:53
Yesterday we have talked. He and the truth has left. Only conversation was very sad, but, fortunately, nakonets-that on souls or douches. I tried to convince it or him, and he has told or said, that the problem in my desire to alter it or him and in its or his disagreement. That he already for a long time has understood all, and I saw all and I can not stop. And more the matter is that he, probably, any more does not like me - to the present so excruciates . Also that liked earlier, but that there were too many quarrels and these quarrels it or him have dried up. To him these words were hardly gave, I saw. I cried, he cried and more me calmed or abirritated. Embraced, spoke, that never will throw the child, it or him will provide and that I can always address, if I will have problems. Has then collected things and has left. I all the night long thought - I and the truth "fractured" it or him! When has met, liked what was, and having married, hotola all time to alter. Let the reasons were, but I have obviously overdone. Today in the morning we spoke under my initiative and I have recognized, that it is impossible to alter people, it was my mistake or error and I do not wish it or him to lose. He has told or said, that he should think of me, about us and in general about a life. That he wishes to understand the, instead of my desires, t. To. Has already forgotten, what is it such. And if will understand, that likes, will come objazjatelno. I shall wait, but here only I consider or count, that if married on love and now likes and will come. And if at once was mistaken, not ljut and now and all conversations ljubil-raljubil full delirium. And you as consider or count?

08.07.2004, 06:52
JUlja, only do not feel guilty, thinking what is it you up to such status have finished it or him. It is not true! Always there are two parties or sides of a medal, and you to fracture the pjankami and parties too nobody has the rights. Besides the child means more responsible or crucial attitude or relation to the woman and family. Mine to you advice or council, try to freeze now all emotions, concentrate at job and the child, is there are boyfriends, through "do not want" distract with them from the ideas. Strangely enough, it is unique chance to return husband - to become strong, independent and self-sufficient. If will behave, that he unique light in a window he never will return. It will be simply uninteresting to him as it or him and so wait and on all are ready (means it it is possible still povykobenivatsja). And so you still can intrigue and pull out it or him yourselves from depression. Probably, when will get out, he and gift or for nothing already back will be not necessary to you. But to solve then there will be you, instead of he. Look or See at this break, as on freedom given to you and opening new opportunities. Success!

08.07.2004, 14:32
I agree with the last * ** .dumajte now about myself, about the child, distract, borrow or occupy in pleasant employment or occupation, I for example like to sew. And the love, alas, leaves. And if he likes you, will return, and now let pobudet one, all will consider. And you think of itself and be not discouraged. Success.

child
09.07.2004, 22:55
The love leaves only from those at whom it or her never and was not! And why the disappointed ladies having sad experience give advice or councils of universal scale. The love does not pass or take place, she simply passes in other quality, can changing, but not dying! You in due course get fat, grow thin, straeete, grow bald, menjates externally and internally, but anywhere "do not pass or take place"!!! In fact there are happy families which live for 40 50 years, nevertheless individually, and it is not necessary to scratch all under one comb