PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have a beloved - we like drug-the friend. But in posl...

Andrew
02.07.2004, 10:04
Hello! I have a beloved - we like drug-the friend. But recently we inflate or fan problems iz-for trifles. Both she, and I very vulnerable people. She, besides, very proud. And we inflate or fan from the fly of the elephant - that to me kazhetsja, that she offends me, to her... We wish to adjust all and we ask a to speak again, that all will be good, but sooner or later all again repeats. pomgite advice or council, I ask you!

Sanek
03.07.2004, 16:49
Inflate please from mine malenkogo a penis the enormous member!

The clever man
04.07.2004, 01:53
That quarrels " iz-for trifles " recently have become frequent, speaks about that that in each of you the dissatisfaction with the CURRENT status of your attitudes or relations has collected. And This dissatisfaction "is not uttered", that is she as a tumour ripens in soul or douche of each of you. And each of you searches (and finds) fine occasions and the reasons to express this nedovletvoryonnost!!!
You hear: " You not so hammer in a nail ", " Socks brosid not in that place ", " Bochist trousers - they are soiled ", and t. The item And as a matter of fact it shouts in her (and in you) that dissatisfaction with your attitudes or relations. It is necessary for you to sit down and discuss ALL sore or become painful. It is better, if you zdelaete it for once, not stretching or not dragging out sincere conversation on some "calls". The main thing to be chesnym and frank. Remember - a blood on arms or hand of the Surgeon and a blood on arms or hand of the Executioner are different things!!!

The experimenter
04.07.2004, 17:36
If by both of you it is opened or open under the attitude or relation to each other realize, that quarrel on trifles, all by way of. In fact then both of you understand, what is it neseryozno. For example, at me is the best friend whom I can send matom at any moment (and he me too), but both of us we know, what is it does not mean anything seryoznogo, therefore we can forget in 5 minutes about it or this.

Katya
05.07.2004, 17:30
You know, what is it mine the Ear ring easily would think describes our attitudes or relations, the truth 3 days as was or former. I do not consider or count, that have acted or arrived correctly, probably have simply escaped from difficulties. It is good, that you borishsja with this problem. I consider or count, you need to talk simply frankly, to not pull a problem, and to find out, whom that does not arrange, to both to be corrected and further to like each other. Talk, I think in both of you simply something have collected, you should be uttered, so forward, only is accurate to not quarrel. I sincerely wish, that at all of you was adjusted, in fact I as well as possible understand all this. Success!

Buharov J.M.
07.07.2004, 03:15
Hello! Probably, those "trifles" about which you speak - only occasions to quarrels, instead of their true reasons. Most likely, between you there is any seryoznaja a problem about which you do not dare to speak with each other, and is possible or probable - and not up to the extremity or end realize. Certainly, it or her to not solve simple promises " to not inflate or fan from the fly of the elephant " - in fact not in "flies" business. If you - to the present like each other - find both in yourself forces to reveal and solve this deep problem!

unita
08.07.2004, 13:18
When I with the husband had absolutely same problems (at a stage "is simply met") I as the student psihfaka at once has rushed to search for any deep problems, all to analyze... Has come to conclusion, that the world is not ideal, and I idealistka, iz-for it or this to a trifle everyones and did not like me. I shall not tell or say, that right after this opening all was adjusted, but as a whole, it has passed or has taken place also we more to each other so not prediraemsja

Andrew
09.07.2004, 20:12
Thanks all big for your advice or councils - for me it is very important, I hope, all this will help or assist me!