PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why in all conferences so often advise to address to bioenergoterape...

The anonym
27.06.2004, 12:22
Why in all conferences so often advise to address to bioenergoterapevtu Larinoj? Really she really assists? What does the doctor think in this occasion? Thankful in advance for the answer.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 23:21
It is the most sparing method of treatment.

The anonym
29.06.2004, 07:16
Do not pay attention to similar advertising! The author two more years back in any way expel from a forum could not, and has remained. Be cautious.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 14:13
Advertising is not necessary to her for a long time, sometimes it is a pity to patients...

Hazhilina I.I.
30.06.2004, 18:11
Cheating. To me some clients raskazyvali it is detailed about such sessions. Komu-someone have told or said, that in the house 2 dead men suck a blood, and have given a bag of a dirty grass. Komu-someone suppositories decay removed or took out. And result - the spent money and time. And by way of vyzdorovlenija-anything. Be cautious.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 10:04
Fortunately, Irina Ivanovna is mistaken:-). Larin now one of the strongest and is engaged in charity much. Zashorennost many doctors - usual business: - (.

Greetings from the past:)
02.07.2004, 19:48
Alexander Prugalov! You write, what exactly of Larin now most, most! It is remembered about two years ago you wrote absolutely another: advertised or promoted any (allow to recollect the God) neither that Black, nor that the brother..., eh precisely I do not remember as the healer! But what's the matter? This person now is not strong in healing?:))

Hazhilina I.I.
04.07.2004, 07:47
Well if you so advertise or promote it or her, for the beginning it would be not bad to be presented. And then one of most strongest of whom? Explain. And please result or bring the concrete digits containing percent or interests of convalescence of its or her patients. Or those are not present. And in what its or her charity is expressed?

The anonym
04.07.2004, 14:41
The true does not require proofs:-).

Masha
06.07.2004, 01:45
All is obvious. Have paid to the person for advertising, here he and tries. The truth of words beautiful cannot find. I think, to that of money it is not a pity possible and to Larinoj and any illiterate old woman... And here if the last... It is necessary to measure seven times!!!

Free of charge
06.07.2004, 19:59
Easily TO CHECK up! For example, Irina Ivanovna can learn or find out not only quantity or amount of the blocks or trochleas in a subconscious mind, but also their MAINTENANCE or CONTENTS! (and at the same time about infections and programs.)

Hazhilina I.I.
07.07.2004, 15:19
Thanks. But is compelled or forced to refuse. If necessary I address platno to known western psychotherapists of type Berta Hellengera or our famous professors of medicine.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 08:13
Attracting. And you of whom it name illiterate? Wipe sopli near by, and then pour the next diarrhea on people.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 19:14
People so are arranged, that do not believe in an opportunity of the qualitative free-of-charge help:-). When consultation costs or stands 200 evrikov, - absolutely an another matter.

child
09.07.2004, 19:41
Masha! You of " the illiterate old woman " should grow to this. How much pathos! Already up to opposite!