PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask not only the help in the sanction of a situation, but also in searches...

_
03.07.2004, 11:04
Hello! I ask not only the help in the sanction of a situation, but also in searches of the reasons of occurrence.
Analyzing a situation now, the first "zvonochek" has rung out, after we all family have arrived from holiday, and we as the call of parents of the husband, and he was distributed had not time to enter, costing or standing on a threshold, have been compelled or forced to communicate with them minutes 15, here togda-that and has appeared my the first, longly not passing or not taking place boring. Then, I have remained at job one, the person with whom I work, has gone on leave. At my director very much the difficult character moreover and to work it was necessary in a regimen is it is necessary yesterday. The boring became greater or big, there was a feeling zazhatosti, leaving work, I could not give up the thought, that something has not completed, something someone has not told or said, as there was a feeling of unreasonable trouble. At times, even in some hours after the termination or ending of job I could not relax. For this moment me loud sounds - have started to irritate a call of phone, cries of children, hum at an entrance. Naturally, my boring poured out and on close people - the husband and a daughter, I began to raise or increase a voice. There were tears if director gave the task and I felt that I shall not have time to make it or him up to the extremity or end of the working day, even talking with it or him in a quiet manner, I shed tears. Too most and in conversations with the husband, even discussing absolutely innocent problems, I could not talk easy, appear, that he reproaches me, there was an insult and as consequence or investigation - tears. In one of days at job there was a conversation to the chief and for me he has ended with a hysterics, even at home I could not calm down, laid on a sofa, and tears flew by itself. In general, I became the "difficult" person for dialogue, but to me and most is very serious, sharp differences of mood, now to me the good mood is very easy or light to spoil, necessary to note, that more often I in bad mood, a boring, tears. What to do or make?

b.yz
04.07.2004, 08:21
Well here to you and the reason! In a hopelessness of a situation. As a rule the reason of the majority of borderline cases in it or this. Job (at you main), and still happens the husband, kommunalka, deti-narcomaniacs, that is that to you to change not under force. And anybody will not help or assist you. If money mnogo-go to the PRESENT or TRUE psychoanalyst if net-find to itself interest in a life.

Bobrov A.E.
05.07.2004, 07:02
One of the possible or probable reasons - hormonal shifts, especially if you have arrived from " the warm countries ". The second reason consists that your hopes for holiday pochemu-that were not justified. Other reasons, for example, that you not ochen-that are satisfied by the life in general are possible or probable also. I think, that it is necessary to resemble to the psychotherapist. It would be advisable to pass or take place the general or common medical examination also.

_
06.07.2004, 02:38
Thanks for the answer. I went on consultation to the psychotherapist, he has diagnosed me - a neurosis, has appointed or nominated treatment, 5 days to accept vitamin preparations, then to combine their reception with day time tranquilizers, the result while is not present, t. To. I have begun treatment recently. Now mine psihoterapev in holiday, and what he can offer?

Bobrov A.E.
06.07.2004, 07:05
At different experts approaches can noticeably differ, especially in such area as a psychotherapy. Unfortunately I do not imagine, why to you have appointed or nominated tranquilizers, and, accordingly, I can not guess that your doctor still can offer you. Personally I in similar cases always try to understand in the beginning psychological sense of a situation of the patient and, accordingly, to spend psychological treatment (it and is actually a psychotherapy). Though pharmacological agents too happen quite often neobholimy.

_
07.07.2004, 15:33
Dear Alexey Evgenevich!
To me difficultly now soberly to estimate or appreciate a situation, certainly, in my life all not so is smooth, as it would be desirable to eat, certainly, any discontent with the certain moments, but I can not tell or say, that my hopes were not justified.
In occasion of the doctor and the medicines appointed or nominated by it or him - I met it or him once, the description of my status was precisely same as well as to you (can be more emotional). My trust to her has undermined purpose or appointment of preparations from a series of " alimentary additives " (as she has explained to me, it "to feed" nervous system), after five-day reception as I wrote, reception of tranquilizers further followed. To my big regret, I do not have opportunity to address to other expert, therefore I and have written to you.

Bobrov A.E.
08.07.2004, 16:51
You can enter the name on reception to me, or to somebody from our experts. Or to take part or participate in the scientific therapeutic program which is spent free of charge. Kontaktynj phone - 397 01 62.

_
09.07.2004, 18:06
Dear Alexey Evgenevich!
Unfortunately, I do not have opportunity to enter the name on reception to you, t. To. I live for
3000 km from Moscow - in Surgut. Can be probably correspondence konsultirovanie,
Through intenet?
Yours faithfully Elena.