PDA

Просмотр полной версии : mojzhenih-a toper what to do or make. And for the beginning: how to convince it or him what is it bole...

Vick
30.06.2004, 14:11
mojzhenih-a toper what to do or make. And for the beginning: how to convince it or him what is it illness or disease? (I consulted on doctors, they do not refer or have not converged only in definition of a degree: one is spoken by last, drugoj-penultimate.) help or assist, at me there are no forces and I do not know what to do or make, everyone advise it or him to throw, but I like it or him also he without me precisely sopetsja, tk with me he drinks on much less

Alexander of Item
01.07.2004, 02:30
And in what the reason, how old is he?

The anonym
02.07.2004, 04:03
Vick, think again with a choice of such "groom" - in fact consequences in the future can be pitiable enough, always it is necessary to pay off for mistakes or errors of parents to children....

03.07.2004, 05:05
Vick as it is sad sounds: not you the reason of that he a toper, and you cannot become that impulse which will relieve it or him of this dependence. You can put all life on this altar, but you change nothing. You have enclosed in it or him of sincere forces, clearly too much, that you like it or him. But your sacrifice is senseless. If he has reached already a side of a curability, ostavte it or him: he sopetsja with you or without you. Arrange the life, she passes or takes place too quickly. There are in her people, more worthy of your love and care.

Vick
03.07.2004, 07:14
Thanks that have responded, he drinks (1 2 times a month get drunk, now it is less), we drink beer sometimes in a place: 1 3 bottles (he is more than), after pjanok always repent, month on 2, and then again sometimes suffices... What to do or make? How to him pomoch?

04.07.2004, 02:26
First of all both to him and you it is necessary to understand precisely, that if he the toper alcohol him never, in any quantities or amounts, to drink is impossible. Easier or simply to forget, that he exists. Otherwise and will live from failure before failure. And I and have not understood: who has diagnosed him - an alcoholism? Moreover and in such stadi?

Alexander of Item
04.07.2004, 13:35
1 2 times a month? And here an alcoholism then Kakoj-Any at you the western approach:-).

Vick
04.07.2004, 18:35
I have described all about itself to the expert in narcology (and not to one), he nothing pomnip after binge (never)

Vick
05.07.2004, 05:26
I have described all about itself to the expert in narcology (and not to one), he nothing pomnip after binge (never)

Vick
05.07.2004, 21:50
To him 21 year, and already such problems

Alexander of Item
07.07.2004, 13:51
This another matter. It would be necessary to him to make our diagnostics: http: // www. leonidcherny. spb. ru/
Such things happen, for example, iz-for sbivki jobs of functional zones of a brain which in turn occurs or happens iz-for the infections which have got there.

Vupi
08.07.2004, 05:47
As the doctor in conference narkolog-a toper has told or said is possible to name the person to whom binge prevents to live and from kol-VA and frequencies of acceptance of alcohol it does not depend. e. The toper puts binge above vsego-is ready to run at any time " behind continuation ", passes or misses job, forgets about occurrings, arranges skandaly-yes, it is serious, run. By the way. Read interesting clause or article " about sacrifice " wives alkogolikov-there is sermjazhnaja a truth in that. That these wives never dare to throw "drunk" iz-for internal uncertainty in. to. Only "infinite" salvage of a toper also gives them this feeling of indispensability. Whether it occurs or happens to you??

Herring
09.07.2004, 17:14
Yes that you think, run!!!!! Run and not ogljadyvajtes-he and with you sopetsja, only will in passing cripple to you a life, but also the child will be in time sdelat-with the genes! My God, what, at you is not present native or close? You it is necessary to knit for arms or hand if you with self to consult not in a status! Will cripple to itself zhizn-and to the children.