PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I here tutu sovetnichaju-sovetnichaju, and now itself have decided to be cried:-) Me...

Kisa
27.06.2004, 11:03
I here tutu sovetnichaju-sovetnichaju, and now itself have decided to be cried:-) Me 22, to my young man 27. We meet 3, 5 years, we live through road, therefore we live that at it or him, at me. Basically, attitudes or relations at us stable, very warm and gentle, would like and to get married, but stirs or prevents a material question, t. To. With parents to live we do not want, and to buy or purchase own habitation while there is no opportunity. My mum constantly oppresses me with conversations that at us " the tightened or delayed novel and if we shall not get married we shall miss ", and that age not teenage, and all so live from copeck for copeck are interrupted, etc.. Naturally, I start to be nervous, I try to talk to it or him about an opportunity of bond though reason I understand, what is it will bring only additional complexities. For the same reason HE does not offer me a marriage now (though it is adjusted or is set up seriously for a matrimonial life and children)
Therefore it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of habitues konfy: what it is better, to live together, framing problems and it is proud them to overcome, or to remain in " ljubovno-friendly " communications or connections before improvement of a financial position?
And more it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion on such question: attitudes or relations in what family will be stronger - there where there is " ljubov-passion " or " a love - tenderness "?

Face
28.06.2004, 21:20
Forgive or Excuse, the Pussycat, for kotegorichnost judgements, but it exclusively iz-for personal experience. Ljubov-the passion cannot be a basis for family at all, it is fast destruction to attitudes or relations, mutual sufferings, excruciatings, reproaches and eternal jealousy. As addition to ljubvi-nezhnosti-it is perfect (stast there should be between spouses, not neighbours they, chesslovo!), but as a basis... And more sovet-do not press on it or him, it irritates many muzhiks and cools. He should ripen itself, even that during hard times it or he did not have an occasion uprenut you for it... Concerning material polozhenija-yes features with it or him, something will always not suffice. If so to concern to a question also children you will not give birth because always there are business or affairs on more important: job, money, an apartment... To you personally sovet-do not pull (but also do not press!). In general, be the clever woman. Success to you.

Kisa
30.06.2004, 00:23
Thanks, the Face! I and itself umom-understand that all, however have bothered all friends to explain, why we do not marry. Though I know, what is it all stereotypes of a society, a pier meet, meet, it would be necessary and to incorporate or be bridged. And why I ask about ljubov-passion tenderness because at us attitudes or relations already pass more in sphere nezhnosti-friendship, and I try to define or determine, whether it is correct.

The censor
30.06.2004, 15:38
And what is it you and the young man in old men have written down yourself. There is still time. In such questions the decision should be initiated by you, instead of parents. P. S. Family on passion not postroish-all will soon turn to the Mexican serial with Huanami and Huanitami which in the initial script did not appear.

IRISHA
01.07.2004, 21:19
And vse-taki it seems to me to not tighten or delay and begin a joint life is better... Let even with parents. Really you would not like to wake up in the morning together with liked? Believe, it is dear or expensive costs or stands. And in attitudes or relations between spouses (I about itself) the precise border is not present, it ljubov-passion, ljubov-tenderness... As without strasti-that... I do not understand. On one tenderness far you will not leave, it becomes boring. And, still, your mum in something is right, many tightened or delayed novels come to an end with break. And the man can and be pushed if he itself does not do or make the offer. To him in fact it is very convenient in such position: any obligations, problems, the responsibility... And to speak about the intentions and to promise it is possible anything you like. Success.

JUju
02.07.2004, 00:01
On the zhiznenomu to experience I can tell or say, that family, strong family, is under construction on ljubvi-ponimanii-respect, and tenderness and passion necessary addition is pleasant..

IRISHA
03.07.2004, 03:42
JUju, and how much you have lived marriage or spoilage? I simply wish to compare to myself, because at me a little bit other opinion.

angelina
03.07.2004, 06:01
Lika, ty dejstvitelno klassnyj sovet dala! Eto supper slova, prijatno pochitat! Klass! Tvoj mygchina, dymajy, schastliv s toboj!

Evgenie
04.07.2004, 02:26
The strangest in yours lav-stori, this behaviour of the man. If there is a love, tenderness there will be also an aspiration from the man to live together, to give birth and bring up or travail and bring up children, and no material difficulties will exist an obstacle. At young always there is a material problem, it is necessary to understand only, that never there is " all and at once " (if you not daughter Berezovsky, and he not son Rockefeller), and here the most good age for acquisition by children can be passed or missed, and it is more serious for the woman, rather than for the man.

Semyonych
04.07.2004, 14:21
Well and than now your attitudes or relations essentially differ from marriage? How much people are married, and live separately and in general see less often than you. To get or start detej-it is other question. TO FEEL the main thing that you family. I do not understand, why for women (for mum of the Pussycat in this case) the fact of registration so is important. The moment of female psychology,
Not clear to me personally. When speech already about a birth rebenka-registration of marriage or spoilage is necessary certainly (on juridich. To reasons). And tak-" marriages or spoilage make in heavens! ":-)

IRISHA
05.07.2004, 03:04
Semenych, explain, why some men with any aversion or even opaskoj concern to marriage or spoilage. What is it? Phobia of the responsibility, uncertainty in the feelings or something another?

JUju-> IRISHA
05.07.2004, 21:10
Together we live 6, 5 years

JUju-> IRISHA
06.07.2004, 14:44
If at you other opinion rather than at me.. Your marriage or spoilage without comprehension and respect to each other means? Unless so byvet?

IRISHA
06.07.2004, 21:29
JUju, our marriage or spoilage first of all on mutual passionate love. The respect and comprehension it is important (and, it neotemlimaja a component in our marriage or spoilage), but I consider or count, that the passion and tenderness cannot be simply pleasant addition is the MAIN THING.

Kisa
08.07.2004, 11:49
Semyonych, in that - continually, that in soul or douche both of us we consider or count themselves as the husband and the wife, and at acquaintances it is or are represented so. And actually we live separately. As that not so... As iz-for his and my jobs all of us less often also it is less often met. Though you are right: many pairs or steams and in marriage or spoilage can see each other some times in a week.
Irishe: we do not wish to live with parents because have already seen enough of bitter experience of many friends. How much the steam did not try to experiment a similar joint life, left sooner or later the parent house in hostels, to friends, finally having spoiled attitudes or relations with native.

child
09.07.2004, 16:54
It not the reason to not legalize the attitude or relation!