PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte At me spots it is a problem which disturbs many teenagers..

Spot
24.06.2004, 16:05
Zdrastvujte At me spots it is a problem which I disturb many teenagers nekomfortno chustvuju myself with people talking with them I think here now as will see my spots In general I very sociable at me many friends But without spots it would be easier to Me to live At me even the guy from for it or this was not present!!!!! Here leaved on the sea There at me there was a pure or clean sunburnt face I obsoljutno has been liberated Got acquainted with all Here there has arrived again spots a bionomics and a wrong delivery and again 25 And in general to me of 17 years And the guy is not present! In fact they only on spots also look Prompt what to do or make

Monika
25.06.2004, 08:08
I too till 17 18 years suffered pryshchikami. Moreover, I hid them under hair. And in general it is better to buy or purchase everyones losony from spots. Now in fact it is a lot of them, a choice big. And to wipe the face in the morning and in the evening, in a month kol-in spots to decrease.

LANA
25.06.2004, 23:41
It seems to me, at all variety of cosmetic agents it is better vse-taki to address to the expert.

Vladushka
28.06.2004, 12:07
Glavnoe-to not complex! The main thing that the person good was! When near to the person you feel komfortnoto to spit there are at it or him spots or not. To that the proof presence at you big kollichestva friends. At me for example a teeth in three of some, and it at all does not disturb me, let associates accept me such what I is. And the guy at you will appear, believe to me:)

OPEN COMPANY
02.07.2004, 02:00
If at you a pustular eruption it is necessary to address to the expert. And if simply jump up, there here not in which case them do not touch or tamper with, do not scratch. In general take for a rule of an arm or a hand from the face to not hold, wipe them of 1 % or 2 % Acidum salicylicum. Eat less fat, sweet, watch or keep up job of an intestine. Yes, the quantity or amount of spots increases usually or is usually enlarged before critical days.
Remember, that spots like dirty pores of the face, sweat,
Nervous status.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 20:27
THANKS ALL HUGE

The well-wisher
06.07.2004, 09:27
If the problem really seryoznaja on the experience I advise to use "Zinerit"

TOHA
09.07.2004, 12:48
Otrezh to itself a head and pryshej will not be, and guys it is not necessary!)))