PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Since the childhood at me a certain attitude or relation to oprede was developed or produced...

Andrey
08.07.2004, 17:21
Hello the doctor. Since the childhood at me a certain attitude or relation to the certain people was developed or produced. I think such people many do not like, but I simply HATE them and in every possible way I exclude from the circle of dialogue. There is such type of people, do not know as to define or determine them in a word. These people put the personal, career interests above human mutual relations. These people often see you as an agent for achievement of the personal purposes and if you it or him not prigozhdaeshsja they ignore you. It karireristy, it often "honours pupils" at schools and high schools. They are "correct" people. I have grown in the childhood in such conditions, that the life forced to share, friends often udivljajutsja let and to small but unjustified my victims. uchitlsja I always on 3 4 also did not try any more. What it is better, to live as I or to be the careerist? In fact to combine all this it is not possible or probable! And whether it is necessary to me to change a basic uncooperative altitude to such people? Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
09.07.2004, 07:39
Different people are brought up in different conditions. Most likely you had not so warm attitudes or relations with parents, and attitudes or relations with friends have replaced to you it. But at others attitudes or relations with parents have developed - to another. And not them in it or this of wine. Therefore I can advise you otjti from stereotypes. " Cold careerists " is, really, maloprijanaja a category of people. But all is far "correct" guys such. Try to understand each person before deleting" it or him from sphere of dialogue.