PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I am flied or treated at the psychotherapist, but I understand, that me...

Lenka
08.07.2004, 19:07
Good afternoon, the dear doctor!
I am flied or treated at the psychotherapist, but I understand, that medicines do not give due effect. I accept Koaksil, but constantly myself I wind. I go to pool, but vsyo-peerly bad mood. The constant feeling of alarm, desire all to throw and leave... I can not retain anybody for the night, even the girlfriend. I can not anywhere except for as houses to sleep. I so from it or this am tired. All is not pleasant to me, nobody is necessary to me, even sometimes there is a feeling, that all it occurs or happens not to me, that I am in other measurement. I became aggressive, I am easily got or started;delivered, began to be afraid of weather cataclysms, uncomfortably I feel sejuja in public transport... WHAT is SUCH?? Also what you to me will advise to do or make?
Many thanks.

Pronin D.A.
09.07.2004, 06:47
Not absolutely clearly, as well as for what you are treated by the psychotherapist. Under the description depressive frustration does not raise the doubts, and with elements of a derealization that speaks about a sufficient expression of illness or disease. If the psychotherapist does or makes an emphasis on medicamental therapy one koaksila it is obvious not enough. Given sotojanie demands the complex therapy consisting from preparptov of different groups in a combination to a psychotherapy. Besides at enough expressed depressions koaksil it is not so effective (though a preparation certainly good), and stronger antidepressant (for example, zoloft) is necessary. Talk to the treating doctor about ways leaving from the developed morbid status or address to other expert.