PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I very much would like to understand that occurs or happens to me. We live...

Jaroslav
07.07.2004, 22:28
Hello! I very much would like to understand that occurs or happens to me. We live together already pol-year, but last time I became pridiratsja on each trifle, to search for the reasons porugatsja, to arrange scandals, but actually I very much would not like it or this, it in itself turns out. My nerves on a platoon every minute. What to do or make with it or this? Can it is necessary to have a drink what restful? If costs or stands, what?

The anonym
08.07.2004, 18:11
Have a drink restful travjannye collectings. From personal experience I recommend the table spoon liquid novopassita (for night) or magnesium 6 (about doses and terms of reception consult with the doctor).

Bobrov A.E.
09.07.2004, 06:18
Similar, that something does not satisfy you in home life. It is necessary to talk to the expert. But it would be advisable to pass or take place also and the general or common medical examination. And restful in this case only will tire out or drive a problem deep into. Though, certainly, after consultation at the psychotherapist poprinimat them it will be possible.