PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand a situation! Here a third month I am in sostojani...

Face
05.07.2004, 09:40
Help or Assist to understand a situation! Here a third month I am in a status of chronic stress or even depression. I am am pursued by the person who as it seems to me, has lost a head from mad passion or the love strengthened by feeling of fault before me for offence accomplished by it or him (the ph. conversations about one and a half years listened to mine) about which I have casually learned or have casually found out 3 months ago. For me it there was very strong psychological trauma and he knows it. Now he, probably, trying to correct a situation keeps ringing to me by phone (I do not respond to calls), watches for me everywhere where only it is possible, has connected to it or this all friends and neighbours. I, being in a status of depression, wish to hide from its or his obsessional prosecutions and, having left in myself to wait any time while to me it is not becomes better. Opportunities to change a residence at me now are not present (we with it or him - neighbours). To talk to it or him or to listen or auscultate to its or his explanations I now not in a status. I would like to hide kuda-nibud, as to a sick cat. But compelled or forced constantly to run and be hidden, I feel, that the situation is more and more aggravated both for me, and for it or him (he, most likely, too is in a stressful status). Help or assist to resolve a situation...

Tolokonin A.O.
06.07.2004, 04:43
Face!
How old are you? Most likely you very timid person. To you your internal secret is important. But so it has turned out, that it or her have learned or have found out. And it seems to you, that you do not belong to yourselves. But this or thus huge delusion. Even if someone has learned or has found out your secrets it still does not mean, that you are dependent on it or him. And if all city overheard your conversations? As though you then reacted? Whether predstavte it and then to you it will be indifferent knows it the person something, that you would like to hide! I recommend to visit or attend the psychotherapist, it will help or assist to go through stress more quickly.

Face
06.07.2004, 23:01
At present for me it is the most important to get rid of prosecutions of this person, and with the internal problems I shall manage to understand independently.

Masjanja
07.07.2004, 18:19
Face! If the person gets you and for you the main thing from it or him to get rid, operate or work more activly, address to its or his parents or in a place of its or his job!

Masjane
07.07.2004, 21:22
Hey, Masjanja to you about 30 years. You till now solve problems by means of parents, or go to knock to the heads if to you who will stick?

Masjanja to the Anonym
08.07.2004, 11:34
Hey, the anonym! You are obviously enamoured in me)))

The well-wisher
09.07.2004, 00:40
FACE! Marry it or him, can polegchaet:)